16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .

The next morning Quinn woke up in a pair of warm arms and her face buried in some one's chest

The next morning Quinn woke up in a pair of warm arms and her face buried in some one's chest. She was on sofa with Teddy.

The familiar smell of chocolate and mint mingled with fresh clothes invaded her senses. But she roled over, still in Teddy's arms, her back now pressed to his chest as he unconsciously placed his head on top of hers as she rested her's on his arm.

 But she roled over, still in Teddy's arms, her back now pressed to his chest as he unconsciously placed his head on top of hers as she rested her's on his arm

She found a snoring Dominique on the floor in front of her, who's hair was a mess of curls, sticking up every which way. While behind Dom, lay a peaceful looking Lily, who was curled into a small ball.

Quinn slowly and quietly tried to sit up but she was being held too tight to escape. Her eyes moving over the room.

The coffee table had been shifted out of the way so Dominique, Lily, Lucy and Hugo could all fit on the floor of the room.

While on the larger sofa across from Teddy and Quinn, Louis was slouched on one end with James leaning on his shoulder, both snoring as Fred lay on the other side, James's feet in his lap, also still asleep.

On one of the arm chairs beside the sofa, Victoria was dozing. While Roxanne leaned on the armchair her head against Victoria's leg. And on the other side of the sofa, Rose and Albus were in a similar position, Rose on the chair a book on her chest open and Albus leaning between the chair and the sofa, his glasses rather uncomfortably still on his nose.

Beside Dominique lay Lucy who faced towards Albus and Rose while on the window sofa across the room, Molly was nestled under a blanket. Finally Hugo lay to Lily's left facing towards the kitchen.

Quinn could feel her leg slightly cramped from lying on the small sofa all night, but she just realised she couldn't get up and so she relaxed into Teddy and waited for the others to wake up.

Eventually, she saw Victoria begin to stir. The blonde's eyes fluttering open as she too looked around the room, she spotted Quinn smiling at her, "merry Christmas Vicky." The redhead greeted her cousin with a whisper, feeling Teddy stir slightly.

"Merry Christmas Quinny."
They grinned at each other as Victoria managed to stretch with out kicking Roxanne who was also beginning to stir.

"Should we wake them?" The younger of the two asked, trying not to aww as she saw Teddy slowly wake behind Quinn and kiss her cheek, causing a grin to spread across her cousin's face.