39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.

"HOW DARE YOU GO IN YOUR FATHERS OFFICE!-..."
Ginny's shouting was muffled as the door to the kitchen was closed by Harry. He exited the room afraid of his wife and sister-in-law's wrath and Ginny and Angelina berated the four troublemakers.

Harry threw himself down in the armchair by the fire as George and Ron watched him with amused smiles. Hermione has gone back to the ministry to return the time turner while the other children had disappeared upstairs. Other then Scorpius who's father was their to greet him when they arrived home, he had whisked Scorpius away to visit his mother before he returned to the Potters.

Quinn and Teddy had moved to sit in the other drawing room. Together they sat whispering sweet nothing to one another as they cuddled before an open fire.

Teddy lay with his head on Quinn's lap as he reached up and gently cupped her face. She took his hand kissing gently as he smiled up at her.

They both laughed happily

They both laughed happily. "Well it's official." He said making her give him a confused look.

"...it's officially our weirdest Christmas Eve yet." She laughed at this making him smile. "Have I ever told you how much I love your laugh?"

"No." She whispered back as he sat up holding her hands as he pulled her closer. They both smiled, leaning in to kiss as they both grinned at each other.

Teddy stood up offering her his hand "ready to go face the music?"
"Uh! Do we have to?"
"Yes." He chuckled pulling her up.

For a minute they stood in front of each other. Neither daring to move before they both leaned in and got lost in a passionate kiss.

The next day was Christmas and all through out the Potter's house was chaos

The next day was Christmas and all through out the Potter's house was chaos. Christmas was to be held there that year and clearly this was a shock to the system for many in the family.

Charlie and Morgan arrived that morning to find Harry and Ginny frantically sorting out presents in the sitting room as Quinn and Teddy made breakfast.

As she tried to pass him to put some plates on the table, Teddy stood in Quinn's way making her laugh and shove him gently with her shoulder as she smiled to herself.