12- Queddy

Teddy, Quinn, Adam, Jake, Stacy and Laurie laughed as they wandered up the stairs and onto the landing of the seventh floor. They were all holding their stomachs as they walked. The girls all struggling to walk in their heals. Well Stacy and Laurie were, Quinn seemed to be doing fine as she held onto Teddy for support as she keeled over in laughter. "I can't believe he actually managed to get her to let him walk her up after that."

Adam had tripped Dan over as they were all leaving the hall, making him fall into a table holding the punch glasses, three of which fell on Victoria's dress as she walked beside him, staining her wine read dress.

She had not been impressed but she still manage to forgive him and allow him to walk her back to Ravenclaw tower. But she wasn't very happy with Adam.

The group had found the event very funny and despite all efforts to calm down they still couldn't control their laughter as they travelled down the 'Hero's walk way' to to say a quick hello to Mr and Mrs Lupin and Eva Weasley.

"Oh hello there. Don't you all look smashing." Came the voice of Sirius Black, James' second namesake, as he watched them approach the two side-by-side frames. "Moony, Tonks, Eva, the kids are here." He called to them as he walked out of his own frame and re appeared in Teddy's parents'.

"Oh hey Teddy, hi Quinn. Hi kids. You all look so pretty and handsome." Tonks smiled welcomingly at them. "Hey Mr and Mrs Lupin, hey Mrs Weasley, hey Mr Black." The kids all said other then Quinn and Teddy who said "Mum/Mum, Dad/ Sirius".

"How was the ball?" Remus asked as Eva entered the frame with the other adults. "Good, Teddy and Quinn had to dance." Stacy said from the back. "Oh dear, how are your toes Quinn?" This made them all laugh as Tonks winked at her son.

"Wow thanks for the vote of confidence mum."
"It's my job." Tonks winked again.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys, we're gonna give Quinn and Ted a moment." Adam guided through others to follow him back towards the commons where they had all agreed to sleep, Teddy tossed the key to Laurie who winked at him then rounded the corner after Stacy.

"How was it then?" Eva asked peering up at her daughter. "Good, Teddy was actually a great dancer. He got lessons, I don't have a clue from where though."

"Yeah we heard about you two by the way, thanks for telling us." Tonks remarked pointing at them making Teddy nervously scratch the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, who...who told you?" He stammered.

"If it was James again I'm gonna kill him-." Quinn began.
"Oh no Harry and the others stopped by earlier. Poor Ginny didn't join them though." Said Remus sadly.

"Don't worry, she just doesn't like coming, it makes her too sad." Quinn said positioning her head down the hallway towards where her uncle Fred's portrait was.

The family had chosen to have a moving picture as apposed to a conscious painting as it was too painful to talk to him, when he would be trapped in a painting for the rest of time.

Remus, Tonks, Eva and Sirius however, liked to be paintings, still able to interact with one another and talk to their children, even if they would be gone for good soon.

"Ok then. We're happy you two have had fun. You've got a long journey tomorrow. You better go to bed. Give my love to everyone. Tell your dad I say hello and I'm asking after him." Eva shooed them away as Remus and Tonks waved them good bye and Sirius walked with the back down the hall, through the other sleeping portraits.

The two finally said goodbye to him too and turned the corner to finally go back to their dorm.

Once they reached the commons they found the living area empty and decided to head up stairs to change. Quinn have Teddy a quick peck on the lips before she moved to step up stairs, but he clearly expected a hotter kiss so he pulled her back and pressed his lips back into hers, "could you not wait ten minutes for me to change?" She giggled.