31- Tonks

"Welcome home." Teddy cheered as he unlocked the door while he and Quinn held hands. Teddy's free hand covered Quinn's eyes as she held onto his hand and in her other, she carried the cat crate that held their new pet.

They entered the apartment, Teddy removed his hand and whispered close to her ear, "open your eyes."

Quinn's eyes fluttered open to find herself in the small kitchen of their new home. The room was bare and empty but still held an air of cosiness.

There was a small breakfast nook nestled under a small window. It's top was littered in unopened boxes all with labels that read 'kitchen'.

The walls were a light cream almost white colour with light beige countertops and a small silver oven.

They both turned to each other grinning. "Wanna check out the rest and let the cat out?"
"Heck yes." She laughed pulling his arm after her.

"I'm so in love with this place." She laughed making him smile, "and I am so in love with you." He said making her snort, "you cheese ball."
"Come here girlfriend."
"Ooooh yes boyfriend."

He pulled her into a kiss.

Later that day the two stood in their new bedroom, admiring their hard work as they had just finished putting the last details in place

Their new kitten lay sprawled out on their bed making Quinn coo. "You know we need to give him a name." Teddy mumbled into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Oh my Merlin! I have a name idea

"Oh my Merlin! I have a name idea." Quinn smiled.
"What is it?" He asked turning her around.

"Crayon." She smirked.
"No." He said shaking his head.
"Yes."
"No."
"Why not?" She huffed crossing her arms.

"Because it's dumb."
"Your dumb." She retaliated like a child. "And you call me Crayon." He said making her laugh.

"Touché." She relented.
"How about....um...."
"Tonks." Teddy said making her look up at him. "Like your grandma?"