50- I'm getting married.

On November 1st 2018, Quinn Nymphadora Weasley's wedding day, she woke up at around 10:30 in the morning.

She rolled over seeing the bed and room around her was empty. The sound of birds chirping and light chatter echoed from the open window as her family and friends bustled around outside.

The camp beds and sleeping bags that the other girls had slept in the night before were now packed neatly in the corner while on the wall hung fourteen dress bags.

On the chair beside her bed, lay a white shirt that read 'Quinn, Bride' and she grinned. She slipped out of bed and pulled the shirt, discarding her pj top and pulling on the matching grey and white socks.

On the table beside her bed was a mug of steaming coffee and she appreciatively picked it up and took a sip as she sat back down on the bed.

Once she had finished the coffee she sighed to herself, contently as she rolled back over onto her left side.

A sudden crack sounded as three bodies appeared in her room. Adam, Jake and Dan.

Jake and Adam ran ahead of Dan and leaped onto the bed on top of and beside Quinn as she let out a screech of surprise. "Happy wedding day!"

 "Happy wedding day!"

"Ah!.....get off me you oafs!" She yelled hitting Adam's back as he lay on her legs. The two of them sat up laughing. "Shouldn't you three be with Teddy?"

"Well your dearest Maid of honour has forced us to deliver your breakfast and this from your Hubbie-to-be." Dan held up a tray of breakfast pastries and jams, and a gift bag that Jake had been holding that had dropped next to the bed.

She smiled sitting up and shoving Adam off of her. She took the tray with a light "thank you" before she noticed a note on the empty plate beside the basket of her Auntie Fluer's croissants.

 She took the tray with a light "thank you" before she noticed a note on the empty plate beside the basket of her Auntie Fluer's croissants

She smiled gently. "Thanks guys."
"You got it Q. Now as Best man, I'm on Teddy watch so I'll leave you three to talk." Adam kissed Quinn's head in a brotherly way before he jumped up from the bed and moved around t bed to kiss Jake goodbye. Then he moved to leave the room.