49- Dancing in the kitchen.

"Good morning." The deep, sexy morning-voice of her fiancé was heard as Quinn felt him wrap his arms around her waist as she stood making a coffee. "Morning." She mumbled back to the owner of the voice that had sent shivers down her spine as they hugged her from behind.

He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Rehearsal dinner tonight." She reminded her fiancé. "One more day till you're Mrs Lupin." He said.

She couldn't see his face but she could feel his smile. "Mr and Mrs Lupin. That's so weird. That's us."

Teddy chuckled, "not quite yet babe." He reached over to his left and turned up the music. "Let's practice our dance." He pulled her into his arms, turning her to face him as she giggled.

"You're so weird

"You're so weird."
"You love me."
"I do." She nodded before leaning up to kiss him.

Teddy span her around into a dip and they both laugh. "Wow you've gotten so good." She giggled as he leaned down to kiss her.

" She giggled as he leaned down to kiss her

"We better get dressed." He said making her nod. "Yeah come on." She grabbed his hand and together they walked  back to their room.

Later that day, Teddy and Quinn finished their work at the MSLC. 'Magizological Society's London Center'. They headed outside of the gates and walked for a short while.