introduction

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Beverly Hills changed drastically when South Crenshaw football star, Spencer James, transferred to Beverly High the start of his junior year. In fact, everyones lives changed.

Stacey Adams went through nonstop emotional rollercoasters and drama as she battled her abusive (now deceased) ex, her feelings for the star quarterback, and friendships being tested.

A constant positive in her life was fashion designing. Collaborating with Hayden Combs, the two transformed her ideas into reality, creating the brand Infatuation.

At one point, Stacey was content with her life, especially with her boyfriend Jordan Baker. He was everything she wanted in a man and saw a future with him. Even with bumps along the way, they always found a way back to each other.

Not this time.

The future is a scary thing for teens who are approaching their senior year of high school. Will they still be friends with the ones they have today? What college will they go to? Who's breaking up and who's not? Who's going to follow their dreams or follow their friends?

Senior year is now for the Beverly High crew and their future awaits them.

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

welcome to the second book!

i tried to make this as vague as possible because right now (may 4th, 2020) we have absolutely no clue what season 3 will be about. from previous trends in tv shows, we'll obviously get senior year bringing challenges of the future. and of course football with spencer and billy at south crenshaw now.

part ONE will take place pre season 3 in new york city. i hope nothing i write contradicts what happens in season 3 or we'll have a big problem on our hands lmao

anyways, enjoy :)

-brooke