When he gets Jealous

=Oh boi— ;w;=

Your Pov

Marinettes parents gave me a chance to work at their bakery on weekends. It's a pretty neat job actually. I love spending time here and helping out the Dupen Cheng's, them trusting me with their amazing cakes and recipes is pretty awesome. Just this Friday ago they went out of town for an interview in a neighboring city. I'm pretty happy that their business is growing bigger and bigger as time passes.

Marinettes busy with her friends so it's just me, myself and I taking care of the bakery. Lately once again, Lukas been pretty busy with all the work and school and saving Paris everyday stuff. I don't mind tho, he always makes up for the times we lost in the most sincerest of ways.

Bakery's busy as the usual when its Saturday. Sabines famous chocolate chip cookies are out on this day and alot of people are lining up for them. It's gonna be a long day for me.

After a while of tending the customers, the place eventually eased down as the afternoon came.

I heard the entrance bell ring and my head perked up and a smile was instantly plastered on my face. I didn't expect Luka to come over here. I got out the counter and greeted him with a hug.
"Lukaa!" I cheered, hugging him as tight as I could, my cheeks colliding with his firm, broad chest. I heard a chuckle erupt him and I was suddenly swept off my feet and the next time I knew I was off of the ground and Luka was spinning me around and I was in a fits of giggles.

"Hello to you too (Y/N)." He put me down and planted a kiss on my forehead. I pouted and he gave me a questioning look. "You missed a spot." I whined and pointed at my lips. He laughed and caressed my cheeks before going in and kissing me. My face was turning in all shades of red, but nothenless I kissed him back.

"Heh. I'd you don't mind I got the band here with me. And a few friends." He shifted and rubbed the back of his head. I was immediately engulfed in a hug by Rose.
"(Y/N)! Hi!" She cheered. Juleka and the others went suit. They got to their seats and I prepared the counter.
As the walk inside, I began to notice pretty unfamiliar faces. They're probably those other friends Lukas been talking about.

Luka went up to the counter to get their orders, along with this guy whose the same height as he is. He's got blue eyes and yellow hair tipped with orange.

"(Y/N) this is the friend I've mentioned earlier. His name's Derek and were having a collaboration with his band next week." My mouth was agape. That's pretty cool to be honest, a collaboration is pretty rad.

Derek stared at me for the longest time and gave me a smile.
"Do tell me Couffaine. Who's this lovely lady?" He asked. Luka peered over to me and I gave him a look. Due to his rising fame and renown, we've kept our relationship on the low. The only ones who knew are my parents, his mum, and our group of friends. Luckily they weren't nosy enough to spread the word around, so we're all good. Luka and I don't mind about keeping our relationship a secret to others, it's probably best that way anyways. For now.

"She's a good friend of mine." He answered and I rolled my eyes at him when he gave me a dorky grin. Derek looked over to Luka, and then at me and said- "ohh I see. In that case." He grabbed my wrist and planted a kiss on the top of my hand. I was there dumbfounded.

Loike waddahekko?

I stood there, mouth agape. He stood up properly and rubbed his neck. "Eheh. Is that how you do a French greeting? I don't know." He stammered. Oh so he isn't from around here. I reassured him that it was alright, and we two started laughing. "We're all good." I told him.