Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 // 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 & 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝑢𝑝

Look what you made me do, I'm with somebody new;
Ooh, baby, baby, I'm dancing with a stranger.

Dancing with a Stranger - Sam Smith》

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I was drinking with the girls when someone whispered down my ear, "Hey, gorgeous." I see the girls gawking behind me, going wow, hopefully, a good sign. I slowly turned around and had to catch myself from dropping my jaw on the floor. He was tall and handsome with hazel eyes to match his chocolate brown hair with his perfect kissable lips. He wore black jeans and a very fit white shirt with a leather jacket.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Are you done checking me out?" Instantly, my face went red with embarrassment, "I..."

"Don't worry; I was checking you out as well." He said, winking at me. And holy-shit did he had dimples.

"Hi, my name is Travis. "He continued.

"I'm Rachel."

"I haven't seen you in Greenhill; which school do you go to? "

Does this club belong to Greenhill? I giggled lightly at my inner joke "I'm a senior in Trinity high."

"Wow, this just got better."

"What?" I asked in confusion when Travis took the drink out of my hand and offered his hand to me. "I love this fucking song. Dance with me, Rachel." I didn't move at first and he said again, "Come on. Let's go." and Sam and Chloe nodded at me.

What the hell. Why not?

He leads me onto the dance floor with his hand resting on my lower back. Lights on the dance floor flashed around us as he wrapped his arms around me, and I placed mine around his neck trying my best to forget the fact that Lucas was somewhere here dancing with Tiffany.

Ughh...I hated her so much

We danced to the slow music and Travis maintained his distance from me and I must say I'm impressed. I look around us and that's when I saw, leaving Tiffany on the dance floor, Lucas pushed through the mass that had gathered around us, and before I could realize it, Lucas balled his hand into a fist, standing between us. "You ready to go, Grace?"

I pressed my hand on his stomach and pushed him to the side. "I'm dancing, Lucas." Didn't he just leave me alone to go and dance with Tiffany?

"It's getting late, come on." He said, pulling my arms.

"Can't you see that you're interrupting us?" I smiled at Travis without glancing at Lucas.

"You were the one who pushed him away, remember? Stop being a bitch now and leave with Lucas." My mind said but today I wasn't going to listen to it. Bitch or not.

"Do you even know this guy?" Lucas asked, frustratedly maybe even inwardly face-palming himself.

I smiled even wider. "This is Travis."

Travis extended his hand. "Nice to meet you. "

But Lucas couldn't take his eyes off me, which I saw from the corner of my eyes, while I kept staring at Travis. Lucas then waved his hands at me, waiting for me to remember he was standing there.