Dauntless

Landon is from Erudite. Hes in the media above :)

Hope you guuys are enjoying so far c:

**

I gasped as I hit a net and breathed out deeply.
"Hey, whats your name initiate?"
I looked over to the voice and my eyes grew wide. I hadn't seen him in two years.
"Riles?" He whispered, not believing his eyes.
"Four, whats her name?" Called one of the dauntless instructors. Lauren, I think.
"Uh, Riley. Her name is Riley." Four shouted.
"Im going to talk to you later, okay?" He whispered at me.
I nodded, and went off to Landon, still in shock. I knew i would meet him here, I was just surprised that he would be teaching me.
Landon looked at me, then at Tobi and again and again.
"What are you, a bobblehead?" I asked him.
He laughed, and shook his head at me.
"No, you guys just look so different. I mean you have the same eyes but thats it really."
"Shh, don't tell anyone. Okay? Please?" I begged him. "I don't think he wants anyone to know."
Landon promised and smiled at me.
"Fine, but you owe me something!"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
I stuck out my tongue at him, smirking. as we listened to Four and Eric.
I looked over at Eric, and blushed. He was staring at me confused. I regretted winking at him now. I mean, he was hot. I normally don't fall for tattoos and piercings but he was pretty good looking. Snap out of it, Riles. He's a leader and you're an initiate. I tuned to focus in on what he was saying.
"Rankings also determine who gets cut." Said Eric.
Cut? I thought everyone who chose Dauntless would get in.
Christina, a Candor, mirrored my thoughts and said "Cut?"
Eric stood up. "Yeah, at the end of each stage, the lowest ranking initiates will be leaving us to be factionless."
My breath got caught in my throat. I can't be factionless. I just can't.
Four aka Tobias led us to our "rooms". If thats what you call them.
Everything was right out in the open. The showers, bathrooms, you name it.
"Well, this should be fun, sweetheart." I looked over to the annoying cat caller. "It's Peter, if you want to know my name."
I glared at him, then replied "Which I don't, so chill."
I looked over to Four, and thanked my luck. He didn't hear anything. My brother loves me, but he is super protective. He once got mad because a guy said I was pretty. I mean it was cute but reeeally?
He left us to change and choose our beds and all.
I chose the bed that was closest to the showers and in the corner. I quickly put on my clothes. I had a black tank top and ripped black jeans. I also, had a snapback that made me look older in a good way :)