You'll be okay

We stayed like that for a long time until we heard-
"Initiates, move to the pit for final testing. Testing will begin in an hour."
The voice came over the P.A. box and we could hear it through the speakers.

Eric lifted his head up, and stood.

"Go. I'll be there. You're ready." He muttered. "You'll be okay."

I gulped, then nodded.
"See you."
And I left for the door.
----------------------------------------------

We were all there in the room, ready to go. I got called pretty fast, because my last name started with an E.
"Eaton, Riley." Tori called. She was a tattoo artist.
I got up, while Landon squeezed my arm and Arielle whispered "Go get 'em."
I grinned, then left through the door. It was an enormous place. There were monitors and screens everywhere. Sitting in the middle, was a recliner chair that I was supposed to get tested on.
I looked over to the group of people. There was Jeanine, and Max. Standing next to Max was Eric. He nodded at me, in a comforting tone.
Tori led me over to the chair.
"Here." She handed me a vial to drink. I quickly drank up and relaxed as I entered a whole new world.

I was in the dark room again, with the spiders. I took the spray and sprayed it everywhere. The scenes kept changing from clowns to dolls to claustrophobia to being in a coma and so on, until I ended on my worst.
There were Eric's and Four's and Marcus's everywhere. I backed up, and accidentally hit Marcus who was carrying a whip. All of them were carrying weapons and surrounding me.
"You know what we do to threats?"
"We eliminate them." They kept chanting and getting closer.
I noticed a gun on the table and I slid on the table, grabbed the weapon and shot it at one of the Marcus's. Just as that Marcus got shot, everyone disappeared except for the three.
Four.
Eric.
Marcus.
"You must shoot two." A voice echoed around the room.

"You're useless. I was just using you to annoy Four." Eric smirked.

"It's a good thing I left you with Marcus. It was good seeing how you got hurt." Four glared at me.

"It was for your own good." Marcus smiled deviously.

My hand was trembling. I aimed the gun and shot. Marcus crumbled to the ground. 1 more to go.

I grasped the gun and let it drop to my side. "I- I can't." I whispered.

"Do it." The voice whispered again.
I took a deep breath, and aimed the gun at my head.

"You can't shoot yourself."