Nightmares

"HELP!" I called out, as the arms took me and blindfolded me. I gasped as I felt pain in my back, and the feeling of a warm liquid oozing down my spine to my legs to the floor. "HELP!" I yelled. I tore open my blindfold and saw it was Eric, with a knife in his hands.
"Goodbye, Riley." He smirked, as he threw the sharp weapon towards my face.

"HELP!" I screamed out and opened my eyes to see Eric shaking me.
I gasped, and shook away from his grasp.

He looked at me confused. "Riley, are you okay?" He asked, reaching his hand out to touch me.

I closed my eyes, and forced a smile.
"I had a bad dream, nothing else, that's it." I lied.
"It didn't seem like that. You were shaking in your sleep." Eric stated.
I sighed.
"Eric, I- It was you. In my dream, I mean. You threw a knife at me, and stabbed me. That's it." I admitted.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, then grasped my hand.

"Hey, that's never going to happen. I will never do that to you nor let that happen to you." Eric promised. "I try to be a better man for you and if you let me, I can be a better man with you. I know I come off as cruel and ambitious and powerful and ruthless. I am. I am everyone of those things, and I'm happy to be those things but with you, I'm someone else. It feels good, to let my guard down. It feels good to be with you. It feels very good. It's like that feeling and that thrill I get when I'm in a fight or a competition. But its better. I've never actually even been in a solid relationship before. It was always one night stands or a flavor of the month, you know?"

That was it. I felt like crying but instead I smiled at him.
"Oh shut up, and kiss me already."
He leaned in, almost violently and kissed me. It was aggressive and I loved every part of it. I leaned in and passionately kissed him back. His hands found my waist and I put my arms around his neck.
We fit together perfectly.

He leaned back and rested his forehead against mine.
"C'mon, we have training. Actually, you do." He broke the silence.

I groaned, and buried my face into his neck as he hugged his arms around me.
"I don't want to go to training. I wanna stay here with you." I whined.

"You're going, initiate." Eric said, his stern, leader voice coming back.

"Initiate? Really? No." I stuck out my tongue at him, and grinned.
"Oh really?" Eric challenged me.
"Yup." I replied, quickly. "Beat that."

He picked me up and threw my over his back like I was some kind of sack.
"LET. ME. GOO." I enunciated each word with a punch to his back. "OW! Your back is like a brick. It actually hurts when I punch it."
"Then don't punch it, you idiot." Eric replied, laughing at me.

Eric led me to the bathroom and put me down.
"Get ready." He said, and he kissed me on the cheek for a second and then second I opened my eyes, he was gone.