Eric's room

I opened my eyes, still sleepy as I snuggled into the covers more.
"Morning." A deep voice called out.
I slowly got up, and looked at Eric, then looked around. It was a huge place, with floor to ceiling windows. I'm guessing it was Eric's because only a leader could have such a nice place.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him.
He moved closer to the bed, and I realized he was shirtless, and boy, was he fit. He had the body of a Greek God. I looked away, embarrassed.
"You don't remember last night?" He asked me, with his deep morning voice.
Then it dawned on me, Peter and Drew.
"Oh my god." I spoke, still in denial that they had attempted to kill me.
Eric moved and sat in front of me, and rested his hand on my lap.
"Hey, it's okay." He soothed me. "It's normal. They pick on the better initiates. They're jealous of you."
I put my hand on top of his.
"They're going to try to kill me again." I said. I closed my eyes and remembers the looks Peter and Drew gave me that night, and shivered.
Eric's grip on my lap tightened. " I wont let that happen to you." He promised. "You're safe with me." He was so different here. On the outside, he was so cold, and cruel but on the inside, he was soft, gentle, caring and safe.

"I know I am." I whispered as I leaned in to him and captured his lips for a few long seconds. His lips were soft and smooth. They fit into mine like a puzzle piece. I threw my hands around his neck, as he moved his hand up to my cheek. It was perfect, and I knew it right there.
He was perfect.
We leaned back, and rested our foreheads against each other.
"I love you."
"I love you too."