Boo!

I was woken up in a dark room.
Okay... dark rooms. Sure, why not?
I walked around, and just suddenly I felt something on my arm.
I looked over to it, and-
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD."

There crawling around my arm was a spider. One of my greatest fears.

Another one appeared on my leg, and then two more and then my whole body was covered up in bugs and spiders. They started crawling up to my neck, my face and into my mouth.

Okay, keep calm.
Yeah, that isn't an option.
I desperately looked around the room and found a peppermint spray can on a ledge.
The spiders were getting into my line of sight now.
I climbed the ledge, took the can, and sprayed my whole body.
The spiders then dropped dead to the floor and I could breathe again.

Of course, that wasn't for long.
He ledge dropped down, and suddenly I was in a colorful room filled with balloons and cute toys.
How is this scary?

"Do you want a balloon animal?" A voice asked behind me.
Turning around was the biggest mistake I had ever made.
Standing there was a clown.
A clown with a balloon sword.
The funny part is that the balloon sword had blood on it.
I screamed again then ran away to another room but found myself surrounded by a billion clowns.
Stay calm, Riley.
"So, can I have a balloon animal?" I joked to the clowns just as the scene changed.

I went through claustrophobia, scary dolls, not knowing where I'd belong, being in a coma and finally settled in my worst.

I was in my old home in Abnegation.
"It's all your fault. Tobias changed factions because of you. You're the problems and you know what we do with problems?" Voices echoed around the rooms.

"We eliminate them." They finished.
Marcus, Four and Eric walked in, with a belt in each of their hands.

"We eliminate them." They kept repeating as they took a step closer to me.
I backed up, looking for a door- for anything.
There were Marcus's and Four's and Eric's surrounding me. I looked around desperately for anything.

A gun! There was a gun on the kitchen table. I jumped on the table, slid on it and grabbed the gun, all while shooting as many of them as I could.

"We eliminate them."

I turned and shot the rest of them until there were only 3 left standing.
One Tobias. One Eric. One Marcus.

"Two have to die." A voice whispered around the room.
My grasp loosened around the trigger. I aimed toward Marcus and shot him.
Sorry dad.

I looked at Eric and Four. How could I choose? The logical answer was Four, to save Four.

I loved both of them though. 2 have to die. I had already killed one.

I aimed the trigger and shot.

(Favorite if ya liked it :)}