New news

A few days later and I kept training. It was difficult at first, but I kept getting better. Peter and Tris got into a huge fight over the plans for Dauntless and Erudite. Marcus has been behaving really suspiciously, and Tris has been keeping an eye on him. Did I mention Tobias beating up Marcus? That's right, he actually did that. I was mad at him at first, but then the evil side of my heart came out and I was a bit glad. What? I know, it's evil, but payback right?
So here I am- time has passed so quickly, it's insane. I remember Landon and Arielle and I just laughing with Uriah and the lot.
Landon and Arielle.
Just thinking of them makes me want to cry. I have no idea of where they are, and even if they're alive.
I keep punching, trying to get my frustration out as flashbacks of us three zoom into my mind.
Eric.
I punch the ball harder now. I'm quite furious. I know that I hate him.
But I also, know that my heart has a tiny place for him still.
My stomach and knees grow weak, and I sink down. I haven't done much lately. I take a look at my arms. There's two cuts on one of them. Whenever I feel pain, I pick up the knife and I invite more pain. The pain feels good though.
If Tobias gets to know about this, he'll be shocked. That's why I don't show anyone. I'm sitting on the ground, moaning about my so terrible life when a cute little boy runs in.
"Riley? Tris told me to tell you. They've captured someone." He states, heaving. This captures my attention and I stand.
"Who?"
"Some leader named Eric."
And that's when my whole world crashes down again, and I'm back at starting point.