Train, train and train harder.

I went out of our "rooms" and looked outside to the empty training areas. There were loads of punching bags, and training equipment. I went over to a bag in the corner of the place and took a deep breath. I put my arms up in front of me, in the same position hat Landon taught me, and started to throw. The first punch wasn't bad. The bag swayed a bit. As I kept going on, I got better and better. I was so focused on my punching that I didn't even notice someone watching me. After I threw one last punch, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned quickly. I think it was too quick because I accidentally hit the persons chest and almost would've fallen down if he hadn't caught me. His arms were like steel. They were so muscular and defined like the rest of his body. "Careful." Said Eric as he let me up. "You're good with the punches but your small." He put his hands on my waist and moved them up to my core. "Keep this tight and throw yourself into the bag. It'll give you a bigger impact hit."
I nodded, and did what he said. The bag swayed pretty widely and almost knocked me out if Eric hadn't pulled me away in time. I looked up at him in his arms, and whispered a thanks. For a moment we just stared at each other, but then Eric snapped out of it and asked me if I knew the way back.
I'm guessing he knew I didn't, because he led me back into the dorm rooms. He stopped me at the door, and said one last thing. "Remember what I said for tomorrow." I gave him a half smile and nodded.
"RILES!" A voice exclaimed, jumping me out of my thoughts. "Are you just gonna stand there while you freeze to death?" Typical Landon.
"Well at least then I'll be free from you." I replied.
Landon chuckled, then threw me a pillow. "Did you talk to your brother?"
Oh yeah! Darn it. How could I forget?
"Thanks for reminding me! I completely forgot!" I thanked Landon.
"Well, you are getting pretty old..."
"Oh shut up. I'm 16."
I threw the pillow back and hit him in the face and ran out the door before he could hit me back. I then, went over to the pit and located my brother. There he was, chatting with Zeke.
I signaled to him, and he looked over and nodded quickly. He got up fast and ran over to me. He took me by the arm and led me to his room. "Don't say anything yet. We'll talk in the room, okay?" He said. I agreed and quietly followed him. At this point I just wanted to hug him, and cry. I hadn't seen him for two years and Marcus had been worse after he left. Tobias opened the door and we went inside. It was a nice place with huge windows and a big space but I wasn't here to admire the decor. He sat me on his bed as we began to talk.
"Riley-"
"Tobias-"
We both looked at each other and I don't know what happened to me. I threw myself onto him, as a billion tears slipped from my eyes. He comforted me and massaged my back.
He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Tell me everything."