Wild Things

RILEYS POV.

I was walking along the chasm while my head was throbbing. Why did Four have to be so judgmental?
I loved Eric. I loved him.
I also, loved Four.
Why do I have to choose?
"Whoah, RILEY!" Someone shouted.
I looked at the person confused.
"Landon, what do you want?" I tiredly asked. I wasn't in the mood for his stupid jokes today.
"Hey. You were about to fall over, if I hadn't stopped you in time!" Landon exclaimed.
What? I looked down, and gasped. I was actually at the edge of the "bridge."
I would've fallen over, if not for Landon.
"Thanks Land." I thanked him.
He sighed, and pushed his hair out of his eyes. He took me in his arms.
"You know, you've been having a bad day." He comforted me. "A few drinks wont be too bad."
I looked at him, surprised. Landon wasn't one for drinks. He was all about health and all that.
"Who are you and what have you done with Landon?" I asked, joking. "Wait, I bet you're Uriah. You're probably wearing a mask."
Landon chuckled, then signaled me to the pit where my friends were waiting for me.
"You know what? You're right. It's time I have some fun. Real fun." I said.
"WHOO! LETS GET SO HIGH, THAT WE MIGHT DIE!" Uriah screamed.
We all stared at him.
"Maybe not THAT high either. " I stated.
"C'mon. Let me show you the coolest place." Kai said, running toward some stairs.
We all laughed, and ran after Kai.
I was wild.
We were all wild.
Wild things