Don't lie to me

RILEYS POV.

The bed was comfy but cold now. I looked at the other side and found that it was empty. Where did Eric go?
"Eric?" I called out. Silence greeted me and I was pretty sure that I was alone in his room. I got ready, putting on one of his shirts and tucking it in so it wouldn't look too obvious that it was his, and put on my jeans and shoes. Then I noticed a note by the pillows.

Morning. Had to go out for some work. -

I sighed. I was hoping to spend the day with him, and OH MY GOD.
Tobias. He must be wondering where I am, and he'll be so worried once he finds out that Peter tried to kill me. Oh no, this is bad. Not too mention, I told Eric that he was my brother.

Worried, I quickly got up and out of the room and into the pit before anyone could notice me. I spotted Landon, Arielle and the others sitting around, looking worried. I took a deep breath. I had some explaining to do, I thought as I headed over to their table.
"THERE YOU ARE."
"Bloody hell, we were so worried."
"Don't you EVER do that ever again."
"Are you hurt?!"
"What happened?"
"I heard about you and Peter and Drew."

I closed my eyes, blocking everybody out when someone stood up and gently led me to the table and sat me down. It was Arielle. I hugged her while Landon joined in for the hug.
"Thank God." Landon said.
"Its okay, its okay." Arielle soothed me.
I hesitantly nodded, while Uriah started laughing.
Everyone stared at him, confused.
"I'm sorry, but did you see Peter and Drew today?" Uriah exclaimed. "Their faces looked like they'd been hit by a bus AND been pecked by a billion crows."
Tris shuddered ever so slightly.
"Man, you must be really good at fighting to have done all that." Uriah finished.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I didn't manage to hurt them much.
"Anyway, I think you deserve a drink!" Uriah said.
"Shut up, you idiot. The poor kids traumatized." Priya scolded.
Renée laughed at Uriah's look of disappointment.
"Uh oh, look who's coming." Kai whispered, staring behind me.
I noticed Tris, sitting up a bit straighter, and her face went red. Whoah, weird.
I looked up to where everybody was looking, and my breath stopped.
It was Tobias. And he didn't look too happy.
I quickly stood up. "I, uh, have to err.. go somewhere." I started to leave but a hand grasped my arm and led me away.

Darn it.

Tobias took me to one of the halls, and pulled me into a hug.
"I heard what happened, how are you feeling?" He asked me.
"Shaken up, I don't feel good. I'm scared, Tobi." I honestly replied.
"Where were you yesterday? I looked for you everywhere." Tobias asked seriously.
I gulped. I didn't want him to know about Eric and I. Tobias would kill Eric.
"I was by the chasm." I lied, my heart beating fast.
He burrowed his eyebrows.
"I looked for you there." Tobias said. "Don't lie to me. You're terrible."
It was true. I was never good at this.