Eric and I

It was priceless. It was gorgeous. It literally took my breath away. Right in front of me was a balcony, and beyond that balcony was an amazing view of Chicago. You could see the factions, buildings and the lights. The sunset was setting in, and the sky was light pink.
"Eric, I-" I stuttered. "This is incredible, it's beautiful."
I looked over at Eric, to see him staring at me.
"You're more beautiful." He stood in front of me, and took something out of his pocket.
"I don't go for relationships. In fact, I've never had a solid one before. I've never wanted them. Ever since you came though, I've been thinking. I want to give it a go with you." Eric gently took my shoulders and turned me around. His fingers trailed my skin, and stopped at my neck. He moved away my hair, carefully and slid a necklace around my neck.
I looked down and saw the diamond. Wow, this must have cost tons. It was eye-catching however. Simple, but perfect. I held the diamond in my fingers and felt it.
"It's perfect." I felt his body behind me relax. I leaned back into his chest, and couldn't ignore the crazy sensation. He put his arms around me and kissed my neck.
It was tickling, the sensation. I turned my head away a bit because it felt good.
"I've been waiting for this moment since forever, Riley." Eric said. "You-"
At that moment, I turned around and captured his lips. His hands slid down my back, as mine grasped his neck. He took a moment to react, but then was kissing back. After some time, I leaned away, and he took my hand and led me to a sofa in the balcony. He sat down and I laid on the sofa, my head in his lap. .