2 teams...

I was in the training room with the other initiates when Four opened the door.
"On the train. You have 5 minutes." He said, then left.
We got ready super fast and ran with the others to the train.
"C'mon!" I yelled to Arielle, who was in the back.
"Coming!" She yelled back, sprinting now.

I looked over at Landon who was right beside me, and moved closer to him.
"Aight, lets get up on the train." He said, leaping up onto the vehicle.
He gave me a hand and pulled me on.
We regained our balance, breathing heavily from the run and stood straight.

I looked around, and spotted Tobias sitting in the corner and Eric standing with a couple of Dauntless borns. Eric looked over at me and Landon and frowned slightly.
Why was he frowning? I raised one eyebrow up at him, and he came up towards me.
"Flint, find the others." Eric commanded. Landon shrugged and nodded, and went over to the other side.
"What was that about?" I asked, holding on the pole. Suddenly, the train shifted fast and I fell on top of Eric,
"Ow." I grimaced, looking at my arm that now had a bruise. I pushed myself off Eric and looked up at him.
"Er, thanks." I thanked him.
He took my arm and examined it.
"It'll be okay." He touched the bruise slightly, and I bit my tongue.
Noticing my pain, he gently dropped my hand.
"So, you and Flint. Whats that about?" He asked, acting as if he didn't really care about my answer.

I grinned. "So the boyfriend's jealous, huh?"
Eric frowned at me. "No." He started to leave-
"Maybe." He said, before leaving.
*
"Alright, initiates. We're going to play something like capture the flag." Four explained.
Eric took something out of a bag. It looked like a gun of some sort.
"Call that a gun?" Molly snickered.
I think Eric heard because he shot Molly in the leg, and she dropped to the floor in pain.
"Neuro Stimdart. Mimics the pain of a real gun, lasts only a couple of minutes." Eric took the gun out of Molly's leg. "2 teams... Four and I are captains."
"You pick first." Four nodded towards Eric.
"Okay, Edward." Eric called. I sighed on the inside. It was so typical of Eric to pick the best initiate so far.
"I'll take Riley." Four looked at me and nodded.
Eric glared at him, then went on picking the next candidate and so on and on.