SIX

She was walking alone on the street ,everything was calm. She was enjoying it just then she stopped dead in her tracks ,there in front of her was a car turned upside down and a figure was trying to crawl out of it .She ran towards it ,she was desperately trying to reach the trapped person that's when the person lifted his head .."Dr.Miles ,oh my God...I'll ..I'll get you out of here ,give me your hand, come on try" She was trying to pull him out. She was putting all her might to rescue him and she finally did it. She pulled him out and embraced him "You're alive ! Oh thank God you're fine ...let's get you to the hospital ..come one " but he just stood there . Blood was streaming down his face ,his shoulder ,then he shrugged her arms away and backed away from her "Dr.Miles what are you doing ? Come on you're hurt ,we need to ....." he started laughing .He pulled out a gun from his coat and shot himself the head ."NO! " She screamed .More blood trickled down his face but he was still looking at her and she could see tears welling up in his eyes "Run my dear Run ...they're going to kill you ..Run " and he collapsed at her feet.

She woke up with scream, she tried to lift her head in hurry but it hit something with a loud thud. She was breathing heavily, tears streaming down her face and her body drenched in perspiration. She could feel that she was in a vehicle which had now come to an abrupt halt. She tried to free herself from the awkward sitting position. She could feel someone tugging at her arms.

*****

He heard the girl whimpering in her unconscious state.

Looks like she's having a bit of a nightmare. Ah well she better get used to them cause Roy's gonna turn her life into a living nightmare if she didn't give him what he wanted.

That's when he heard her scream and he quickly drove the truck to the edge of the road and hit the breaks.

"Here lady don't move "

She had hit her head on the underside of the dashboard and he almost felt bad for her. He tugged at her arms and helped her into a sitting position.
She wasn't truly awake yet . She was trying to lift her eyelids and then she did. She opened her big doe eyes and looked at him. She had the most beautiful obsidian black eyes he had ever seen. Somehow the tears welling up in her eyes bothered him.

"Please don't kill me Please " she whispered.

But he was lost in those big black pools . He suddenly realised that she had said something. He couldn't be soft with her ,he had to instil fear in her.

He changed his demeanor and gripped the back of her head and roughly tugged her towards him. She gave out a little cry out of pain.

"Now that you're up I want you to listen to me carefully. Firslty You're gonna sit here quietly and not utter a single word. Second and last thing ,if you try to run away from me, I'm gonna hunt you down and the things I'll do to you...." he had pulled her into his side so that his mouth was near her ears

"I'm will make you scream out in pain "and he gave out a low evil chuckle

"Got it ? My dear lady?".He could feel her nodding "Good then" and pushed her back into the seat.

"Before we start our journey I'm gonna go take a piss. You wanna join me ? He gave her a smug look and stepped out to take a wiz. His true motive was to check if the girl tried to escape ,she seemed truly shaken ,he was sure she won't try anything but you never know what one might do in a spur of the moment. When he came back she was huddled into her seat like a scared puppy.