TWENTY TWO

They had been climbing for an hour now. She was throughly tired.

"Clay...I don't....think ...I can ....walk much .....longer.."
She was huffing and puffing .

"We're almost there . Take my hand."

They walked for a few minutes and then he stopped and looked back at her. He extend his hand towards her

"This is it"

She took his hand and walked besides him.

"Clayton!"  She was in awe

"Clayton this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my entire life"

He was looking at her with love in his eyes. " yes beautiful indeed"

Little did she know that he was talking about her. She looked at him with bright eyes.

" This is just marvellous. I have no words actually to describe how amazing this is .....its just WOW!"

She was blown away by the beauty of nature in front of her . Being here ,standing on this rocky hill top she was somehow transported to the memories of her childhood in Cheltenham. It was a nature friendly place as well.

She was truly in love with Oregon. Only if she could live here forever, only if things were different.

They sat staring at the frothy waves lapping at the stony cliffs for a long time when Clayton nudged her and motioned with his eyes towards the north side sky.

"Oh dear not these grey clouds again" she said frowning.

"Come one Sia we need to reach home before we're drenched "

By the time they were at the foot of the hill ,rain had come pouring down. It assaulted their skin like cold needles piercing everywhere.

"Her take my hand . We need to run" he said pulling her.

The house wasn't that far but by the time they reached home they both were drenched to the bone, she was glad they didn't take spike with them. Clayton unlocked the door and they ran inside. They were facing power cut yet again.

"Clay can you please light the fire place "

She was shivering violently. He quickly worked up the fire. He usually did not like the fire place but it was Sia who had insisted that he make good use of it. They had a few logs in the shed and they faced power cuts too often and the November chill was a bit unforgiving this year so the fire place was a good alternative for light and warmth .

The room was glowing in orange light .He had pulled off his wet tshirt and tossed it down. Sia was standing in front of the fire, her hands stroking her arms. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her body slick with water and the orange glow from the embers made it feel as if she had gracefully walked out of golden water. His manhood was throbbing with desire ,desire to be inside her ,to engulf her in his arms and share his heat. But he had to walk away from her, he couldn't let his silly desire get her into any more trouble. He fisted his hands and walked into the kitchen to look for candles.

*****

She was slowly feeling better, the heat from the fire was soothing but she wanted more, perhaps a touch of warmth,Clayton's touch.She smiled to herself in embarrassment.  But it was now or never. She wanted to get closer to him before doubts crashed in her mind. She for once wanted to just let go and live.

She stripped down completely and stood naked in front of the fire, goosebumps rising on her body. She heard Clayton approaching, her heart was beating wildly. She wanted to hide behind the couch but she kept her feet steady, trying to build enough confidence to face him ,to face the intensity of his stare.

"Sia ?"

She slowly turned towards him. He tightened his grip on the candles until he felt them break in his fist.

"Sia why are you..."

She was now standing extremely close to him , feeling the heat of his body.

She lifted her hand and stroked his chest slowly, her fingertips leaving a tantalising feeling all over his chest . He dropped the candles and held her wrist. She closed her eyes relishing the feeling of his rough hands on her smooth skin.

"Sia ,you're playing with fire "

"I know" she looked up at him and moved so close to him that she could feel his coarse body hair tickling her breasts.

"And I want to get burned " that was the most silliest thing she had said but it turned him on like hell. 

He pulled her hard against him and slammed his lips on hers. He put his arms around her waist and lifted her up, she wound her legs around his waist. She moaned and rolled her eyes into her head when her clit rubbed against his body hair. She dug her nails in his back trying to steady herself.

He walked them towards the fire place and lay her down on the soft rug .

"Sia I am just a man . I can stop now but once we're past this point  I won't be able to stop myself and after that I don't think I can ever keep my hands off you ,you understand right?"

"Yes . Yes I understand everything now don't talk just kiss me "

He smiled broadly and freed himself of all the worries. She was his now and he was going to show her how he treated his girl.

He kissed her plump lips and left a trail of hungry kisses down her neck . He reached her breast and flicked his tongue on her taunt rosy nipple. She moaned and arched her back ,grinding into him. The friction sending her to the brink of ecstasy.

After treating both her breasts he had left her breathless . He skimmed his rough hands over her belly and down to her core. She was wet for him. He adjusted her so that he could taste her. He flicked his tongue over her sex and drove into it ,licking and biting and within seconds she had orgasmed so hard that she could see stars clouding her vision.

She was panting , she dug her nails into his back so hard that they were sure to leave marks.  He didn't utter a word until now. The only thing she could hear was him growling and moaning ,his body rigid and hot. He moved up to kiss her. She could feel his erection against her clit.

She moaned but she couldn't suppress the thought in her head that screamed out to her. Tell him ,tell him that you're still a virgin . But what if he didn't want her after that. But she had to let him know.

"Clay ?"

"Yes darling " he said kissing the spot between her neck and shoulder.

"Clayton ...I ...I'm a virgin"

He stopped. He looked into her eyes and stroked her lips with his thumb.

"What about it ?"

"Do you still want me ?"

He gave a throaty chuckle. The vibration sending fluttering sensation through her body .

"Oh baby.  Now I want you even more. And I don't just want you, I need you "

He sealed his statement with a scorching kiss.  She smiled in between the kisses.

He angled himself to bury his thick cock into her wet core. She winced in pain but soon the pleasure had won over it and she was lost in the rocking motion. She was lost in a wonderful sensation. She was ridden of all the worries now that she was finally his.

♤♧♤♧