1. Monday morning

"Who the hell polished my shoes?" Jungkook yelled. 

"Y-Young master, is s-something wrong with them?" the maid asked, trembling with fear. "Do you call this polishing? The shoes look more white than black! Get me a new pair immediately!" he yelled, throwing the shoes at the wall. 

"Y-Yes, master" she said and hurried out of his room to get a new pair of shoes for him.

Jungkook waited impatiently while the maid ran through the mansion to get his shoes. "Put them on for me" Jungkook said once she entered the room. "Yes, master" she said and bent down to put his shoes on for him. "This is life" Jungkook sighed and relaxed. 

"Is the breakfast ready yet?" he asked. "Yes, master! As per your wishes, the chef has made Jajangmyeon" the maid replied. 

"Ohh, good" he said and rushed to the dining table. The maid placed a bowl of Jajangmyeon in front of him. "Smells good" he said, picking his chopsticks up. He bent forward to take a bite.....

The irritating sound of an alarm woke Jungkook up before the poor soul could even taste the 'tasty smelling Jajangmyeon'. He groaned as he looked at the time. He had an hour more to get ready and get to his office. 

"Eooommmaaaa, it's Monday again" he whined to himself and got off the bed. 'That dream was nice, though! Wish I had such a life' he thought as he looked around his crappy flat.

'I wonder how the new employee of our cubicle is gonna be' he wondered as he stared at his face in the mirror. "Hope it's some hot guy! That would make work more fun" he told himself and got into his car. 

The car that he owned was almost half as old as he was. It first belonged to his father. Then it belonged to his older brother for a short period of time. And then it came to him. 

"Samsung! I'm coming!!" he mumbled and drove towards Jimin's apartment. 

Jimin and Hoseok lived in the same apartment (different flats). As the three of them worked in the same cubicle, they became very close to each other. 

Jungkook gave them rides as their apartment was on the way to the office. The other employee who worked with them in the same cubicle quit the job as he didn't like working in a call centre. 

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok enjoyed their work as they got to talk (and mess) with many people. 

"I'm curious about the new employee" Jimin said after settling down in the car. "Do you think it's a girl?" Hoseok asked. "Dunno! I hope it's a guy" Jungkook said. 

"Aish!" Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "Let's see! They are gonna join today, right?" Jimin asked. "Yeah" Jungkook said and focused on the road.

***************************

Hello, guys :D
Welcome to my third book :))

Here, Jungkook's dream is just a dream. It isn't his past or anything :)