18. Taehyung's friends

The three of them watched with growing fear as Taehyung frantically looked to his sides. He had terror written on his face as he turned side to side, frantically trying to 'get out' of the couch. 

It seemed as if he was no longer in the present......no longer in Jungkook's flat......at least not mentally. It seemed as if he was trying to get out of somewhere. 

They tried to hold him in place, but he started screaming soon. He desperately tried to get out of their grip, almost hitting them in the process.

Taehyung looked to his sides. He was trapped in that familiar car in that familiar semi-darkness surrounded by the familiar men in black. He was gripped with that familiar sensation of terror as he watched one of them bring out a pocket knife and a box of orange drawing pins from their pocket.

"SAVE US, PLEASE! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE US! NOOOOO, PLEASE, SOMEBODY!!" Taehyung started screaming as he fought harder. 

"TAEHYUNG! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ARE SAFE! NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO YOU!!!" Jungkook screamed on the top of his voice, but none of that penetrated Taehyung's ears. 

"NOOO!! DON'T DO THAT, SIR!! PLEASE!! LET US GO, PLEASE!! NOOOOO" Taehyung screamed, big fat tears running down his face as he scrambled up and sat on the backrest of the couch. 

"Tae! Shh, what's happening?!?!?!?!" Hoseok yelled, pulling a bit of his own hair out of desperation. 

Tears ran down Jungkook's face as Taehyung kept crying for help, trapped in a reality unknown to them. 

"Ph-Phone! His phone!" Jimin exclaimed as he scrambled to get Taehyung's phone. He opened latest call logs and found 'Joonie' on the top. His fingers trembled as he tapped on the name. 

"Hello? Tae! What's it?" a man asked. "Tae....he is....oh my god, help us please...." Jimin spluttered, unable to focus enough to make proper sentences. 

But he didn't have to. Taehyung's screams in the background explained enough. "Shit! Share your address. We are on our way" the man said and hung up. 

Jimin immediately shared Jungkook's address to the man and ran into the kitchen to get an ice pack. 

He ran back to him and placed it on his neck, but that only made Taehyung more terrified than he already was. He successfully fought off their grip and jumped behind the couch, curling himself into a ball and yelling for help and mercy. 

"Taehyung, please snap out of it. You are scaring me" Jungkook cried, not trying to hide his tears anymore. He tried to approach him, but Taehyung shrunk further, burying his face in between his knees and screaming louder. 

They heard someone bang the door desperately. Hoseok ran to the door and let the others in. "Yoongi!!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"Hi, Jimin....sorry for not telling you that Taehyung lives with us.....I'll explain everything later" Yoongi said hurriedly and ran towards Taehyung, who was already unconscious in the other guy's hands. 

The other guy looked up at Yoongi with tears in his eyes. Yoongi walked up to him and took the needle out of his hand. They had done this a countless number of times, but it still hurt. It always hurt to sedate someone who they loved soo much. 

"Give him to me" Yoongi whispered and picked him up bridal style and walked out of the house. The other guy sniffled as he took the needle back from Yoongi and asked Jungkook for the dustbin. 

"D-Did you just sedate him?" Jimin asked while Jungkook stayed silent, too traumatized by what just happened to register that he was being talked to. 

The man heaved a heavy sigh. He looked up at Jimin. Jimin could see how sad those eyes were. "That is the only option we have. Nothing else works. My name is Namjoon, by the way. Where is the dustbin?" the man asked. 

"But Jimin, how do you know the other guy?" Hoseok asked. "He is my boyfriend" Jimin replied. 

"Ohh, yeah. He was planning on surprising you, but yeah. I guess we owe you a bit of explanation, but where is the dustbin?" Namjoon asked again. 

"Under the kitchen sink" Jungkook mumbled, pointing towards the kitchen. "Thanks" Namjoon said and walked towards the kitchen. 

Jungkook's knees gave out and he fell to the floor with a grunt. Jimin and Hoseok sat down on the couch, equally dazed. 

Namjoon walked back to the living room just as Yoongi walked in. 

"We are really sorry for the mess. We can't explain the details yet, but we will surely catch up someday. You deserve to at least know what's wrong. But now is not the time, we are very sorry. Where is his bag?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin silently pointed towards Taehyung's bag and laptop. Yoongi walked over to Taehyung's laptop and tried to shut it down. But the screen caught his attention. 

"Joon....." he called out. "What's it?" Namjoon asked and walked towards the laptop. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok moved closer to at least try to understand what was happening. 

"Holy fuck....." Namjoon whispered. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "The name....." Yoongi mumbled as he stared at the screen which contained the details of the latest customer. 

"Shin Seokjin...." Jungkook said slowly. "What's with the name?" Hoseok asked. "I am really sorry, but we really aren't in the place to give you any details. I am really sorry, Jiminie" Yoongi turned towards Jimin and apologized. 

"Wait a second. The last time when you stood me up in the movie theatre, you were talking to someone on the phone and you told them to 'sedate him', right? Were you talking to Namjoon-ssi about Tae?" Jimin asked. Yoongi sighed and nodded. 

"We need to go now. We are really sorry for everything. Let's catch up someday, if possible" Namjoon said. "We do owe you at least a bit of explanation" he continued. 

"Yeah, sure. Is tomorrow fine?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, perfect. Can you come to our house?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, that's fine" Jungkook and Jimin replied immediately. 

"Thank you again. I will message the address to Jimin. Once again, we are really very sorry" Yoongi apologized as he put the bag around one of his shoulders. 

"It's okay. We are very sad that we couldn't do anything for him. He is a good friend. We like him a lot. And it was really very traumatizing to watch him scream like that. We really wish we could help. Also, we already know the address, don't worry. When do you want us to come over?" Jimin asked, while Jungkook and Hoseok silently nodded their approval. 

"I work in the morning and Joon works in the evening. So you can come whenever it is fine for you. We will adjust our timings" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh. Then how did you come now?" Jimin asked Yoongi. "No offense, but nothing is more important to me than Taehyung and his well being. I am ready to lose a few work hours if it is for him" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded and smiled at him. 

"So we'll come at 4 in the evening, is that fine?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, perfect. We'll get going, then. Bye" Namjoon said. 

"Okay, bye" they replied and watched as Yoongi and Namjoon rushed out of the flat. The three of them sighed and plopped onto the couch, not in the mood for work anymore. 

"I am not in the mood for anything other than getting drunk right now" Jungkook said as he shut his laptop down and brought out too many bottles of drinks. 

"Yeah, me too" Jimin and Hoseok mumbled as they reached forward to take one of the bottles. The three of them passed out soon, on the floor, right in front of the couch.