22. I'm doomed

"No way!" Seojoon exclaimed. "Hobi, seriously! I'm gonna kill you!" Jungkook threatened. "As if" Jimin snorted. "Really, hyung. He really does like him" Hoseok confirmed. 

"Hobiiiii~" Jungkook whined. "Jungkookieeeee~" Seojoon whined and laughed. The four of them had made themselves comfortable in the living room and were spending time catching up with the regular stuff. 

"Hyungieeee~" Jungkook whined back. "I really didn't think he would be your style! I really thought you liked the Daddy types" Seojoon said. "Hyung!! You really know how to make someone want to dig a hole and jump into it, don't you?" Jungkook asked as he covered his face with his hands and buried it into the pillow.

Seojoon chuckled and reached out to pat Jungkook on his back. "Hey! It's a good thing! But why didn't you ask him out?" he asked. "I dunno! I dunno why I keep hesitating!" Jungkook exclaimed as he got up and faced Seojoon.

"Really? I thought you were straight forward" Seojoon said. "I am! At least, I was! I really dunno why I keep behaving like this! This is soo not like me, I feel like jumping and dying somewhere" Jungkook said and buried his face back into the pillow.

"Yah! Gimme your phone for a second" Seojoon said. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Just give me! Don't ask any questions" Seojoon said. "Okaiie..!?" Jungkook said as he passed his phone to Seojoon hesitantly. 

"What did you do?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow and eyeing the phone suspiciously. "Just shut up and wait!" Seojoon said as he returned the phone. Jungkook sighed and threw the phone aside and banged his head onto the pillow for the third time that day. 

"So how are things going on with Yoongi, Jimin?" Seojoon asked. "We are dating" Jimin replied, grinning from ear to ear. "That's great news, you know? Seriously great! How is he? Is he secretly soft?" Seojoon asked. 

"He is very sweet to me, if that's what you wanna know. But he isn't the soft type as far as I can see" Jimin said. 

"Aigooooooo! Just wait and watch until you get to bed. Most people change after that, you know?" Seojoon said, winking at him. Jimin stuck his tongue out and grinned harder. 

"What about you, Hobi? Did these guys make you gay yet?" Seojoon asked, chuckling slightly. "Nah! I am straight as pole!" Hoseok declared. "So do you like anyone?" Seojoon asked. "Nah! No one caught my eye yet. But what about you, hyung? Are you dating someone?" Hoseok asked.

"I really can't believe you guys didn't notice this" Seojoon said as he flashed his left hand in front of their faces, showing them the shiny ring. 

"HYUNG!!" they screamed the second they realized what that ring meant. "Who? Where? When? How? Why?" Jungkook asked. 

"Kim Ji Won. Lives in front of my house. Last week. I dunno how to answer 'how?'. And because I love her" Seojoon said, ticking the answers off his fingers. 

"Wowowowowow! This is too much! When's the wedding?" Hoseok asked. "Next month" Seojoon answered. "And you weren't going to call us?" Jimin pouted. 

"I was going to come to your guys' flats tomorrow with the cards. But I brought them today itself, don't worry. They are in my bag. I thought of giving them to you before leaving. How can I not call you guys!?" Seojoon exclaimed. "Exactly!!" Jungkook slammed his pillow.

"So are you guys still spending half of your time drinking?" Seojoon asked. "Yeah, almost" Hoseok said. Jungkook's phone suddenly vibrated. 'Who the hell would message me so late?' he thought as he stretched himself to reach the phone that he had thrown out of reach.

Taehyung:
Sure :)

"HYUNG!! HYUNG, WHAT THE HELL?! WHY THE HELL IS TAEHYUNG MESSAGING ME SO LATE IN THE NIGHT?! THAT TOO WITH A 'SURE' AND A SMILEY? WHAT DID YOU MESSAGE HIM, HYUNG??" Jungkook yelled in panic. 

"Woah, woah! Calm your tits, hyena! Go check your gallery" Seojoon said and chuckled. Jimin and Hoseok shared a confused look.

Jungkook opened his gallery. He didn't find anything unusual at first. But he soon realized that there was a new screenshot on the top that he never took. He opened it, cursing all the gods present in the universe mentally. 

There it was. The screenshot that Seojoon had taken before deleting the message that he had sent to Taehyung. 

Jungkook:
Hey, Taehyung! So......do you wanna have lunch with me tomorrow?

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Now what? I'm doomed! Someone save my sorry ass! This poor little ass of mine! What do I do? What do I do??!!" Jungkook asked as he shot up and began pulling his hair.

"Kookie, you do know that you are rambling utter nonsense, right?" Jimin pointed out. Jungkook silently passed him the phone and banged his head into his pillow again. "I'm doomed, I'm doomed, I'm doomed, I'm doomed" he kept chanting.

"Yah! You do know that he knows that you read his message, right? How long are you going to keep him waiting? Tell him the time and location fast! Do it before he thinks that you are having second thoughts or something" Hoseok said after reading the message. 

"What do I say?" he asked, shooting up to a sitting position again. "Aahh, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I'm doomed, I'm doomed" he chanted as he fell back on his pillow once again. 

"Aish" Jimin muttered as he typed the location and timing and sent it to Taehyung. His reply was almost immediate, with another 'sure' and another smiley. 

"Okay! So you are meeting him at 12 outside the exhibition grounds. Don't be late, or you will lose your chance. Now shut up and sleep" Jimin said as he passed the phone back to Jungkook and switched the lights off.