26. Just relax, okay?

"Do you guys wanna have a movie night together or something?" Yoongi asked as they stood near their bikes. "Nah, hyung. We have work tomorrow" Jungkook said. "Ohh, right. You can call me by my name, Jungkook" Yoongi said. Jungkook smiled at him and nodded. 

"Have fun!" Taehyung got onto his bike and yelled at Yoongi and Jimin. "You too!" Yoongi yelled back and got onto his bike and waited for Jimin to get on. 

"Okay, then. Bye, Jungkook-ssi! See you tomorrow" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook, who got onto his bike. "Bye, Taehyung" Jungkook said and the two of them went on their own ways. 

Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to go back to their own houses while Yoongi and Jimin continued their date. 

"Joonieeee" Taehyung hollered as he entered the house. "You are back? How was it?" Namjoon asked. "We are seeing each other from now on" Taehyung said, grinning from ear to ear. "Woahh, that's great!!" Namjoon exclaimed, tackling him into a huge bear hug.

"What did you guys do?" he asked flopping onto the couch and pulling Taehyung onto it.

"We played a few games in the stalls. I won two free tickets for the roller coaster in one of them. So we went for that. We rode a few other stuff and then roamed around for a while. Then we went to the restaurant and then he asked me if I enjoyed it. 

I kinda told him about all of my shortcomings and he said he didn't care about them and that he liked me as me. So I thought about it for a while and accepted it. So we officially started dating. 

And then right when we were going to leave, Yoongi and Jimin-ssi joined us for a double date. So we went back into the exhibition and rode the stuff again and played few other games and then we came back. Yoongi and Jimin-ssi are continuing their date though" Taehyung said. 

"Aigooooooo, aigoo, aigoo, aigoo, aigoo, I'm so happy for you, Tae, aigoo, aigoo" Namjoon pulled Taehyung's cheeks until he was sure they would detach from his face. 

"But, Tae! Isn't Jimin your age?" Namjoon asked. "He is" Taehyung said. "And Jungkook is younger than you, right?" "Yeah....." 

"Then why are you still insisting on using the honorifics? It makes sense that you wanna use honorifics with Hoseok-ssi. But it really doesn't make sense with Jimin and Jungkook, Tae. It really doesn't" Namjoon said.

"I'm afraid of getting close to them and losing them, hyung" Taehyung said, his eyes sparkling with unshed tears. 

"Tae-" 

"I know it is ridiculous, but that is how I can assure myself that nothing is gonna happen to them. Everyone who is associated with me is suffering some or the other way. I don't want to get close to them and make them suffer too. It's just my way of reminding myself of my limits, hyung" Taehyung said, a small tear falling down his cheek. 

Namjoon gently wiped the tear. "We are with you! And we aren't suffering, are we?" he asked. 

"You are suffering with me every single second, hyung. You are suffering the most. Don't even try to deny it. I know what you guys are going through to take care of me" Taehyung said, more tears falling down his cheeks. 

Namjoon took hold of his face and wiped all the tears. He placed Taehyung's head on his shoulder and patted it, feeling his shirt getting wet by Taehyung's tears. 

"Listen carefully, Tae. You are our little brother, okay? We never suffered because of you. Will parents ever think of their children as a burden? Will siblings think of each other as a burden? 

I love you, Tae! We love you. And we will do anything for you. Out of our own will. We never ever ever, not even for a single second, thought of it as a burden or suffering. So don't think that way, okay? Just let go. Try to let go, okay? 

I saw them the day before yesterday. And just a few minutes with them made me feel like they were good people. 

And you know about Yoongi, right? He would have yanked Jungkook's limbs out by now if he wasn't exactly a good guy. So relax and let go of all of your thoughts. No one is suffering because of getting close to you. You don't have to set such boundaries around you.

Just relax and try to enjoy, okay? Try to start by dropping the honorifics. Let's start with baby steps. No one is chasing you or forcing you to move fast. Every one will understand, okay? Set your own pace. 

Just as long as you are moving, all of us will keep helping you as much as we can, no matter how slow you move. Just don't stop moving, or don't move backwards, okay?" he said. 

"Hmm, okay" Taehyung said through the lump in his throat. Namjoon cupped his face with both his hands and place a long kiss on his forehead. He pulled him back into the hug and grabbed the needle that he had kept ready for the next question that he was about to ask. 

"Do you trust them, Tae?" he asked. "Yeah" Taehyung said. 

Namjoon took a deep breath before referring to the incident. "Then can we tell them about you? About what we know?" Namjoon asked, holding the needle tight, ready to sedate him the second he showed any signs of getting triggered. 

Taehyung hummed. Namjoon froze and waited for a few seconds. Nothing happened. 'Did he faint?' he panicked mentally, but couldn't move.  

"Tae......?"
"Hmm?"
He let out the breath that he had been holding.
"I love you" he said, placing the needle aside.

He smiled proudly as he did so. "I love you too" Taehyung mumbled. 

Namjoon teared up at that. 'Finally. Just for once, he didn't get triggered when the incident was referred. Thank god. Thank you soo much' he thought as a single tear ran down his cheek. He wiped it and pulled out of the hug. 

"Do you wanna play something? Or watch a movie? Or shall we go for a walk?" he asked. "Walk" Taehyung said. "Okay, then. Go wash your face" Namjoon said, getting up from the couch and going to the bedroom to get his jacket. 

***********************

Idk why, but in this chapter, i actually imagined myself as Namjoon and wrote all the stuff........and I really felt very proud......as if it was really happening to someone I know...... >v<

I mean, proud of Tae. I felt proud of Tae. Not of myself.