4. Drunk

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who was literally dumping everything into his bag and scrambling out of the room. "I need to get home" Taehyung said and hurried out of the room. 

The three of them shared another bewildered look and shrugged and got back to packing their bags. "So shall we hang out today?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, let's have a drink" Jimin said. 

Jungkook pulled the car out of the parking lot and waited as the other two got in. "Let's go to my house" Jungkook said. "Okaiie. But do you have enough in your fridge? Or shall we buy a few more bottles on our way?" Hoseok asked. 

"Let's drink whatever is there. We can't get shit drunk. It's Monday. We can't have a hangover in the starting of the week" Jungkook said. "Yeah, true" Jimin nodded.

Turns out, there were enough bottles in his fridge for them to get drunk. Jungkook, who had very low tolerance, was more drunk than the other two. 

"Yah! You never fall to surprise me! This is too low! I mean it! How can you get drink after drinking just two glass?? I'm telling you, he is not human! He has zero tolerance! Nah, nah! He has negative tolerance! Less than zero!" Jimin exclaimed. 

Jungkook simply stared at Jimin with half closed eyes and drank more. The three of them were sitting on the floor in his balcony with a few bottles of beer around them. 

"But the new guy! I really hoped we could become good friends! Why the hell is he drawing lines between us like that?" Jimin ranted. "I know, rrright?! Ss-so what if I bought him j-juiccce? Can't he jussst t-take it and drrrrink it? Does he think I put phoison in it?" Jungkook took on the rant, half of his words becoming incoherent. 

"Yeah! We gotta add him in our group, and we need to be as friendly as possible with him. Who knows? Maybe he is just extremely shy" Hoseok said. "Leave it. Shall we watch a movie?" Jimin asked. "Yeah! Jungkook, get your laptop! Let's watch it here itself" Hoseok said. 

Jungkook got up and stumbled his way towards his bag and got out the laptop. He held it with both of his hands, afraid of losing balance and dropping it. 

"Interstellar" Hoseok said. "Okaiie" Jungkook said and searched for the movie. Jimin lay down, placing his head on Hoseok's lap, who wasn't as drunk as the other two, and faced the laptop. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin and scowled at him. He looked at Jimin, then at Hoseok's lap and back at Jimin. He stuck his tongue out at Jimin and lay down, placing his face right next to Jimin. 

"Yah! You guys, really!" Hoseok exclaimed and lifted his legs up, making their heads hit the floor. He got up and brought a pillow for himself and settled in front of the laptop to start the movie. 

Jimin held his head and groaned a bit. He threw a nasty look at Hoseok and lay back down, this time making sure to hit his head hard on Hoseok's leg. Jungkook, on the other hand, peacefully passed out. 

"Total loser" Jimin mumbled as he looked at Jungkook. He got up and stumbled towards the bedroom and got two pillows, one for himself and one for the loser who couldn't hold his drink. 

"Shall we watch another one?" Hoseok asked as the end credits rolled on. "Jimin?" Hoseok turned to look at Jimin, who passed out as well. "Look who's talking" he mumbled as he placed Jimin's head on the pillow that he held in his hands and settled down on the couch.

"Ahh, it's gonna be hard tomorrow morning" he groaned and set his alarm. He tossed for a while before finally falling asleep.