44. That's not for us

"Woah" Yoongi took a step back as he took in Taehyung and Jungkook's outfits. 

"Are you sure you guys aren't going to Antarctica?" he asked, looking at the several layers of sweaters and gloves around the two of them. Taehyung even had a scarf around his neck while the two of them had cute but giant earmuffs covering their ears. 

"Nah. We are sure we are going to the ice rink" Jungkook said, chuckling as he stuffed his wallet into his pocket and took Taehyung's bike keys. "I'll drive" he said. "Okaiie" Taehyung grinned widely and waved a 'bye' to Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"Let's have an ice cream" Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook's sleeve and pointing to an ice cream stall outside the building. Jungkook gasped. "It's literally gonna snow soon and you wanna eat ice cream?" he asked. 

"Ice cream tastes more yummy in winter! Don't you know that?" Taehyung asked, pulling Jungkook towards the stall and pulling his wallet out.

 "I'll pay for it, so shut up and eat" he said as he bought two cones and stuffed one into Jungkook's hand. "Seriously!" Jungkook snorted and started licking his ice cream. 

"So when did you learn how to skate?" Taehyung asked. "In my high school. My best friend taught me. What about you?" Jungkook asked. "Namjoon taught me long back. He is really very good at it" Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed.

"Okaiie! Let's go" he said as they finished their cones. They entered the building and put their shoes on before entering the rink. 

There weren't many people around, making it free for them to be comfortable around each other without having to fear the judging eyes of the narrow minded society. 

"Kookie, watch out!!" Taehyung suddenly yelled. Jungkook had been going backwards by standing in front of Taehyung. Taehyung had tilted his head back to laugh at a joke that Jungkook had just cracked and thus hadn't noticed that they were almost at the end of the rink.

Jungkook suddenly realized it and reached out to hold on to something. That something happened to be Taehyung's arms. He slipped and fell down, dragging Taehyung along with him. 

"Eooommmaaaa!! Owwww! My back!!! Aaarrgghhh" Jungkook whined at the impact of shielding Taehyung's fall with his own body. 

"Ommo! Is it very painful??" Taehyung asked, looking worried and flailing his hands all over Jungkook's body, not knowing where exactly he could place them without hurting Jungkook further.

"Nah, nah! Kidding! It doesn't hurt" Jungkook smiled and laughed at Taehyung. "Bastard" Taehyung punched Jungkook's chest. Jungkook started laughing harder as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer. 

"What's wrong with youuu?? There are people around!" Taehyung whined, his face turning redder from the close proximity. "So what?? Let them know that this beauty belongs to me" Jungkook said, pulling him even more closer. 

Taehyung scowled at Jungkook and brought his hand up to squeeze Jungkook's nose shut. "Handsome! I am handsome! Not beautiful! I am a handsome manly man" he said firmly.

Jungkook tapped Taehyung's arm repeatedly, unable to breathe. "Say it! Taehyung is handsome" "Taehyung is handsome" Jungkook said with utter difficulty, his voice sounding horribly nasal. 

"He is a manly man" Taehyung said. "He is my baby boy" Jungkook said, finally succeeding in pulling Taehyung's hands away from his nose. 

He gasped as he let the oxygen flow into his lungs. Taehyung, who had turned ten more shades of red deeper, started hitting Jungkook's chest again.