38. Naughty....

"That's cheating! You can't do that!" Taehyung yelled as Jungkook raced ahead of him. The two of them had gone to the bike racing centre and were having the time of their life racing against each other on stylish, cool bikes. 

Taehyung, who had been crazy about bikes from a very young age, had proven out to be extremely good at it. And poor Jungkook couldn't just sit and watch as Taehyung won every single race.

He had to win at least one, right? 

But there was no way he could win against Taehyung. He was a complete monster on the racing field. So Jungkook did what was best at. Cheating to win.

He yelled at Taehyung and waited for him to look at him before winking at him and blowing him a flying kiss. Taehyung gasped and stopped the bike while Jungkook sped forward.

"Woohoohooohooo!!!! Finallyyyyyyyy" Jungkook yelled, driving back to the place where Taehyung still stood with his face burning red.

Jungkook got down from his bike, put the stand on and walked towards him. He had liked this guy from the day he lay his eyes on him, but he was sure someone as handsome as Taehyung wouldn't be single. 

Even if he was single, there was no way someone like Taehyung would like someone like him. 

That was one of the reasons Jungkook kept hesitating to take things forward. But now that he knew what kind of hold he had on this cute guy with a cute face that looked super hot at times, he just wanted to kiss the smile off his face.

He couldn't believe that this same Taehyung, who looked super cute right now, with his lips jutting out in a short cute pout because he got cheated, looked so hot when Jungkook saw him for the first time and when he dressed up for their first date. 

"Do you have a twin?" Jungkook asked, placing both of his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. "No. Why?" Taehyung asked, frowning so hard that Jungkook worried the frown might etch on his forehead forever. 

"There is no way that the guy I see when he gets down from his bike every day in the morning and so sexily removes his helmet and steals my heart every single time is this cute puppy standing in front of me" he said, pinching one of Taehyung's beetroot red cheeks.

Taehyung swatted Jungkook's hand away and scowled deeper. But the scowl didn't last long. Jungkook didn't think Taehyung could turn anymore red, but apparently, he was wrong. 

Taehyung turned ten shades of red deeper all of a sudden. "Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked, concerned by the sudden change. "I-I...........I.....s-so you......you mean....I-I steal your heart?" Taehyung asked uncertainly, making his voice sound as small as possible.

"You didn't know that? I thought you knew everything about the drooling joke!" Jungkook said, moving closer to Taehyung. "What are you doing?! The security guard will come soon. Let's just go somewhere else and talk" Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook away and starting his bike. 

Jungkook chuckled and followed him. They returned the bikes to the owner and got out. "I wanna ride your bike" Jungkook said once they reached Taehyung's bike on which they had come out in the first place. 

"Okay" Taehyung threw his bike keys at Jungkook and took the pillion helmet. "I'll sit in the back" Taehyung said, putting the helmet on.

Jungkook now knew why Taehyung always put his helmet on weirdly. He took Taehyung's hands that were fastening the helmet belt weirdly and brought them down. He brought his left hand close to his mouth, not once breaking eye contact with Taehyung. 

He placed a gentle kiss on the back of his hand. "Let me do it for you" he whispered and fastened his belt, smiling at him. Taehyung couldn't help but tear up slightly at the gesture of love. 

Jungkook put his own helmet on and got onto the bike, gesturing to Taehyung to climb on. 

Taehyung did so and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, placing his chin in between his shoulder blades. Jungkook smiled at the sensation. He placed his hands on Taehyung's hands and patted them happily before starting the bike. 

They drove for a long time before stopping near the outskirts. There was a lake nearby. "Let's buy ice cream and go over there" Jungkook said. 

"I'll have butterscotch" Taehyung said without hesitating. "Okay! One butterscotch and one chocolate" Jungkook said to the man who stood behind the ice cream cart. 

"Let's goooo" Taehyung said and the two of them happily skipped towards one of the empty benches by the lakeside. 

Taehyung seemed to be in an extremely good mood. So was Jungkook. He came to know how much Taehyung liked him. That was more than enough for him.

"You know what, Taehyung? I really really really like you a lot. I accept that I did fall for your looks in the starting, but I liked your personality more and more as time went on. I really didn't think you would like me back. That was why I hesitated for so long. Or else, I would have asked you out long ago" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung stared at him for a while. He didn't show any emotions. None at all. He just had no words. He simply moved his face closer to Jungkook. He locked eyes with Jungkook and kept moving closer. 

Jungkook's heart literally started poking out of his chest. He was sure Taehyung was going to kiss him. Why else would someone move that close to your face? 

But suddenly, Taehyung stuck his tongue out and licked the bit of ice cream that was on Jungkook's lips before sitting back and smiling innocently at the ice cream in his hand as if he didn't just lick his boyfriend's lips and drop a bomb in his heart.

Jungkook froze. His mind was completely blank. No. It wasn't blank. It was an utter chaos. Not a single thought made sense any more. 

Who would think someone would casually bend forward and lick your lips? Taehyung simply chuckled before running his tongue across his lips, again maintaining eye contact. It was as if Taehyung was testing Jungkook's patience on purpose.

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung, ready to smash his lips onto his boyfriend's lips, but Taehyung leaned backwards and shook his index finger right in front of Jungkook's face. "No kissing allowed" he said.

"Is this some 'Jungkook's self control' test?" Jungkook asked. "How can you expect me not to do it? Especially after you lick my lips!! Like, seriously?" he asked, exasperated by his boyfriend's actions.

Taehyung innocently looked at Jungkook with wide eyes before smirking at him and bringing his ice cream closer to his mouth. 

He kept looking into Jungkook's eyes as he opened his mouth wide and completely wrapped it around the ice cream on the cone. He sucked it slightly before pulling his mouth out. He ran his tongue across his lips once again before flashing a huge boxy grin.

"Did you say something?" asked innocently, as if he didn't just suck the ice cream as if he were sucking something else. 

Jungkook grunted and looked away, too embarrassed about his little problem downstairs. He looked around. There was a public toilet. He threw his ice cream into a dustbin nearby and ran towards it before Taehyung could do something else.

Taehyung chuckled again before getting back to his ice cream. 

Did he know what he just did? He did. Did he care? No. 

As long as he had this effect on Jungkook, he didn't care about anything else. 

He waited for two months to finally be able to call this guy as his boyfriend. He wasn't going to wait anymore. He was going to use everything he had to wrap this guy around his little finger. 

He was the famous 'Kim Taehyung', after all. The one who stood hundreds of male and female hearts in his high school and college. He was going to use everything that he had kept buried inside him all this while on his boyfriend.