5. Mission 'Wake him up'

"Yah! Guys! We literally have fifty minutes left! Wake up!" Hoseok exclaimed, poking Jungkook's butt with his toes. 

Neither of them gave a reaction. "Jungkookie! Wake up! Jimin-ah!!" Hoseok called out. But again, the two of them continued sleeping without even moving a single limb.

Hoseok opened his phone and played an annoying tone right next to their ears. Jungkook continued sleeping as if there was nothing disturbing his peaceful sleep. But Jimin swatted Hoseok's phone off as if it were an annoying house fly. 

"Yah! You goose! My phone!" Hoseok exclaimed as he scrambled to check if his phone screen was still alive. "Thank God! You would have died today if I had to change the screen again this month" Hoseok mumbled.

"GUYS!! WE LITERALLY HAVE FORTY FIVE MINUTES LEFT TO SHOW UP IN THE OFFICE, NOW WAKE UP!!!" Hoseok yelled. "WHAT??!?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?? "Jimin yelled as he shot up.

"I've been waking your goose-asses up for the past fifteen minutes!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jimin stared at him with an open mouth and a blank face. "Ohh" he said, his mouth forming a perfect, cute 'o'. 

"Wake that loser up! I'm going to brush my teeth" Hoseok said and left the living room. They spent a lot of nights in each other's flats. Thus, they had their own brushes, soaps and clothes in each other's flats.

"Yah! Jungkook! Jungkookie! Kookie! Imma kick your ass now, aren't you gonna WAKE UP??" Jimin yelled right next to Jungkook's ear. Jungkook simply groaned and turned the other way around. 

"You just wait! I will freshen up and wake you up in such a way that you will never dare to sleep in front of me ever again!" Jimin mumbled as he stormed into the bathroom. 

"Hobi! If you are done, just go and shower! Don't wake him up! I have a plan to wake him up" Jimin said as he put paste on his brush. "Okaiie, buddie" Hoseok said in a sing-song tone and got into the shower. 

Jimin walked into the kitchen and heated a bit of water. He made sure the water wasn't too hot and brought a straw out of one of the cabinets. He took the water and straw with him and stomped into the living room. 

"Yah, Jungkookie! This is the final time I'm gonna wake you up nicely. Wake up, you LOSER FACE!!!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook, once again, completely ignored him.

"That's it!" Jimin said and harshly pulled the pillow that was under his head. Jungkook groaned as his head hit the floor hard. 

"What is your fucking problem?" Jungkook whined and turned again, sleeping flat on his back and tilting his head a bit backward. It was a perfect angle for Jimin to do what he wanted to do. And so he did what he wanted to do. 

Without a warning, he inserted the straw into Jungkook's nostril. Jungkook's eyes shot open as he yelped. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" he yelled, trying to get the straw out of his nostril. But Jimin had quite a good grip on him and the straw. He watched with horror as Jimin started pouring hot water into the straw. "Yah! YAH!! YAH!! YAAAAHHHHH!! DID YOU LOSE YOUR MIND? WHAT THE HELL? GET OFF OF ME! YOU IDIOTIC GOOSE! AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH HOSEOK!!!! HOSEOOOOKKKKK!!! HOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! SAVE MEEEEEEE" Jungkook yelled, trying to wrestle out of Jimin's hold.

"Wh-Wh-What's wrong? Who is trying to kill you??" Hoseok yelled as he ran out of the shower, haphazardly tying a towel around his waist. His jaw dropped to the ground as he stared at the two of them wrestle each other . 

"GUYS!! WE GOTTA GO TO THE OFFICE IN THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES!! DID THAT GO INTO YOUR MINDS??? OR DID YOU THROW IT SOMEWHERE???" Hoseok yelled. 

"THIRTY MINUTES?!"Jimin and Jungkook paused wrestling and looked up at Hoseok with wide eyes and hanging jaws. "Yes! Thirty minutes! You know that we are gonna lose a day's pay if we login late, don't you?" Hoseok said. 

"YESSSSS, I KNOOWWWWW" Jungkook yelled as he scrambled out of the tangled mess of his legs, his hands, Jimin's legs, Jimin's hands, his blankets and his pillow. 

"Breakfast or shower?" Hoseok asked. "Breakfast, of course! There is no way I would skip food! Shower can wait until tonight" Jungkook mumbled. "But you stink of alcohol" Jimin said. "SO DO YOU" Jungkook yelled. 

"Arrrgghhhh, stop yelling, both of you! Shut up and shower. I'll get something for you guys. I want you two out of the shower within ten minutes" Hoseok said. 

"But there is only one bathroom in my flat" Jungkook said. "I know! So you both have five minutes each" Hoseok said, getting out of the house to have breakfast and buy something for the other two. 

As promised, they got out of shower within ten minutes. Jungkook checked his phone. 
'I am waiting by your car. Get down fast, you guys. I will drive. You both can eat' Hoseok texted. 

"Jiminie! Are you done?? Let's go, let's go, let's go" Jungkook said and both of them ran out, locking the door and jumping down the stairs. 

"Aish! We should really stop drinking on week days" Jimin said as they rounded the corner of their floor. "Yeah" Hoseok said, pushing his hair back. 

"Ohh, there you go! Looks like Taehyung came before us" Jungkook said as they entered their cubicle right in time to login. "Good Morning" Taehyung said and bowed. "Good morning" they greeted each other and sat down to start working.