23. Daammnn

"I'm late I'm late! Why didn't you wake me up????" Jungkook yelled as he ran through Jimin's flat with a brush in his mouth and a comb in his hand. "Yah! I have been waking your ass up for the past one hour! And it's really disgusting! Talk after you finish brushing your teeth!" Jimin scolded.

He hurriedly finished brushing and threw himself under the shower. Hoseok and Jimin picked out an outfit for him and lay it on the bed. He soon ran out of the washroom and wore his pants and tried to put on his shirt and shoes on at the same time. 

But his poor little brain got confused and he started messing it up. Hoseok smacked his butt and pulled his shirt down and set his hair as he put his shoes on. 

"Thanks, Hobi! But when did Seojoon hyung leave?" Jungkook asked. "In the morning. We'll talk about that later. Now run" Jimin said. "Yeah, bye" Jungkook said as he took his keys and ran out. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Hoseok ran out behind him with his own bike keys. "What?" Jungkook turned back. "Don't take the car. Here! Take my bike" Hoseok said as he threw his bike keys at Jungkook. 

"Right! My bad!" Jungkook said and thanked Hoseok as he caught the keys and ran towards the bike. 

'Thank god' he thought as he arrived ten minutes before time. He bought himself a few lollipops and popped one of them into his mouth as he waited for his crush to arrive. 

Even though he was nervous as shit, he mentally thanked Seojoon with his whole heart for helping him make the move. He got up when he heard the familiar sound of the bullet. 

Taehyung got down from his bike and pulled out the helmet. He shook his head a bit and locked his helmet to the bike. 

He set his hair in the mirror of the bike and turned around, his eyes scanning the area for Jungkook. His face lit up as he spotted the guy with that ridiculous lollipop. He started walking towards him. 

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he took in Taehyung's appearance. It wasn't too much, but it did a lot of things to his little heart. 

Taehyung wore a pin stripped navy pajama pant and topped it with a short black shirt and a short black leather jacket. A long silver chain dangled from his neck. But there was something else that stood out more than anything else. 

His hair......

"Jungkook-ssi, you are drooling" Taehyung said, chuckling as he approached the guy who had his jaw on the floor. "Not gonna deny! Daaammnnn" Jungkook said in a daze as he scanned Taehyung from top to bottom. 

"It's better to be discreet about checking someone out, Jungkook-ssi" Taehyung said, chuckling again and digging his hands deep into his pockets, bouncing front and back on his heels and looking down to hide his embarrassment.

"But your hair...." Jungkook said, still not out of his trance. He never ever expected to see Taehyung that way. Ever. And it was truly shocking. Pleasantly shocking. "Yeah, my hair" Taehyung chuckled again. 

"Your hair....it looks wonderful, ohh my god!" Jungkook exclaimed again. "Thank you, but let's go now" Taehyung said. "But how did you even come up with purple?! That too with shades of white?! I mean it is too awesome!" Jungkook gushed again. 

"Haha, thank you soo much, Jungkook-ssi! But seriously, let's go" Taehyung said, his cheeks lightly tinted red. "Right! Sorry, Taehyung! I lost my mind somewhere" Jungkook apologized. 

"We been knew" Taehyung said, this time laughing wholeheartedly. 'Why are you shaking my heart?' Jungkook thought as he admired that laugh. "So do you wanna eat and then go to the exhibition, or do you wanna go there and then eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's eat the junk over there" Taehyung said. "Okaiie, then. Let's go!" Jungkook said, offering a lollipop to Taehyung. He turned to look at Taehyung just as he popped it in. Jungkook almost lost his footing the second he looked at him. 

"So what's the story behind your hair?" Jungkook asked. "It was a bet between me and Yoongi hyung. I lost it" Taehyung said. "But I like this hair, so I don't regret it" he said.

"What was the bet about?" Jungkook asked. 

"Namjoon hyung likes a girl. We made a bet about him asking her out. I bet that he would ask her out before the weekend. Yoongi hyung bet that it would never happen. The weekend came, but he still didn't ask her out, so I lost it. I had to dye my hair with my favourite colour" Taehyung explained. 

"So you like purple" Jungkook said, sounding more like statement than a question. "Yeah! It is a royal colour" Taehyung answered nonetheless. 

"True. But I feel even navy blue is a royal colour" Jungkook said. "Yeah" Taehyung agreed as they entered a stall that had a 'Spin-the-wheel' challenge. 

They paid for two rounds and took a minute to look at the options on the board, seeing at the options on it. "A soft toy!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Iron man watch!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Gucci jacket!" Taehyung yelled. "It's gonna be fake" Jungkook said. "No problem" Taehyung said. 

"You go first" Jungkook said, gesturing Taehyung towards the wheel. Taehyung spun the wheel and  joined his palms, tapping the tips of the joined middle fingers on his bottom lip as he waited anxiously for the wheel to stop. 

"It's stopping, it's stopping" they exclaimed. 

"Whoaa, what's that? A double ticket for the roller coaster? Woohoohoohoooo" Taehyung punched the air and turned towards Jungkook, giving him a huge high five. 

He rocked on his heel as he waited for the shop owner to give him the tickets. He couldn't stop smiling at the tickets and Jungkook couldn't stop swooning at him.

"Your turn, Jungkook-ssi" Taehyung reminded. "Right" Jungkook said, turning towards the wheel. "There! Two! One! Go!!" Taehyung exclaimed as Jungkook spun it.