8. Getting to know you

"What do you wanna order?" Yoongi asked. "I'm suddenly craving bulgogi..." Jimin said, looking up from the menu. "Okaiie, then" Yoongi said, lifting his hand to call the waiter. 

"We'll have bulgogi, bibimbap and pickled radish. Shall we order some beer?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah" Jimin said. "Right, and two bottles of beer" Yoongi said. The waiter bowed and left. 

"Where do you work?" Jimin asked. "My friend and I set up our own clinic beside our apartment. So we both practice over there" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh, so it must be very convenient for you" Jimin exclaimed. "Sorry?" Yoongi didn't actually understand what Jimin meant by that. "Your work hours, I mean! You don't have to stick to a particular schedule, right?" Jimin asked. 

"Ohh, yeah, that's true, but we do stick to a schedule. Because we believe that strict and honest work results in great output" Yoongi said, flashing a sheepish smile. "Woah! That's one hell of a principle" Jimin exclaimed, pure admiration shining in his eyes. 

"Seojoon hyung quit work cause he doesn't like working in a call center, right? Do you enjoy your work?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah! I do. I do it together with my friends. So we really enjoy the work" Jimin said. "Ohh, that's nice" Yoongi said. 

"Seojoon hyung visits your clinic regularly for his mother, right?" Jimin asked. "Yeah. That's how we became friends" Yoongi said. 

"Hmm, that's nice. Ohh, wait! I don't mean his mother's condition is nice, I mean you two becomi-" "Haha, yeah, I get it, Jimin-ssi" Yoongi cut Jimin's rambling. "Right" Jimin slightly chuckled and looked at the waiter who brought their order. 

"So......what do you do for time pass, Jimin-ssi?" Yoongi asked. "Most of the time, my friends and I hang out together to pass the time. We watch movies or go for a walk or go to the gym or simply get drunk" Jimin said, sipping his drink. 

"Seems like you've got good friends" Yoongi noted. "Yeah. It's been three years since we met each other, and we have become pretty close" Jimin said. "Ohh, that's nice" Yoongi said, taking a sip of his own drink.

There was a bit of silence before Jimin talked again. "What about you, Yoongi-ssi?" Jimin suddenly asked. "Huh?" "What do you do for time pass?" Jimin asked. "Oh. I hardly get any free time. I just sleep if I get free time" Yoongi said. Jimin snickered and continued with his drink. 

"So have you ever gone on a blind date before?" Jimin asked. 

"No. Actually, it's been years since I've gone on any date. The past few years have been very very hectic for me and my friend. So we both haven't gone on dates at all. And this is my first time on a blind date. I came because it was suggested by Seojoon hyung and I trust him a lot" Yoongi said. "Ohh, nice, nice" Jimin said, nodding his head. "What about you?" Yoongi asked. 

"Not gonna lie, I have done a lot of blind dates, but this is the first time I am meeting the guy again" Jimin agreed. "I feel honored" Yoongi let out a small laugh. Jimin laughed back and took another sip. 

"Are you touchy?" Jimin asked. Yoongi almost spat out his drink at the sudden question. "Sorry, what?" Yoongi asked, shocked by Jimin's bluntness. "I mean, do you like hugs and cuddles and stuff like that?" Jimin elaborated. 

"Actually, no. I am not at all touchy. I am sorry to disappoint you, Jimin-ssi. But I really hate cuddles. I can tolerate hugs. But that too if the person is very close to me. But I absolutely hate cuddles" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh. We'll work on that, then" Jimin said coolly. This time, Yoongi did spit out his drink. "WHAT?!?" he exclaimed. 

"I mean, I like it. I am open about what I feel, Yoongi-ssi. You gotta bear with it if you want to. And I would love it if we kept meeting even after today" Jimin said, getting up from his chair. 

Yoongi simply stared at Jimin, still trying to digest Jimin's straight-forwardness. "I would love it too" he mumbled. "That's great!!" Jimin exclaimed, paying his share of the money for the dinner and skipping out of the restaurant and turning behind to watch Yoongi walk out of it. 

"Jimin-ssi, is this Saturday fine with you?" Yoongi asked before parting. "Yeah. Text me the details later. Also, we can drop the honorifics, don't you think?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah, sure! Good night, Jimin" Yoongi said, smiling widely. "Good night, Yoongi" Jimin smiled back and walked away.