14. Date cancelled

"You die! You die!! You utterly jump and die!!!" Jungkook cursed as he smashed the controls on his controller aggressively. "Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!! No, no, no, no, no, you get lost!! Ahh, Eommaa!!!" he exclaimed as Hoseok defeated him again. 

Hoseok gave him a sly smile. "I told you! You can't win if you play Fortnite with me!" he said, chuckling at the utterly devastated look on Jungkook's face. "My life itself is like this" Jungkook muttered as he threw the controller on a chair and laid back, heaving a heavy sigh. 

"You sound like a really old uncle who lost his wife or something" Hoseok said, opening his bottle and drinking directly from it. Jungkook lifted his head a bit and grimaced at Hoseok. 

"So you really like Taehyung?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook heaved yet another heavy sigh. "That sigh answers everything, I guess" Hoseok said, downing a bit more of his drink. Jungkook sighed again. 

"Ahh, stop sighing! Someone might really think your wife died" Hoseok snapped. "Okay, okay" Jungkook said and sighed again. "Aren't you gonna drink anything?" Hoseok asked. "I wanna stay sober for a bit and think a few things out" Jungkook said. 

"Jungkookie....."
"What?"
"Talk to me if something is seriously bothering you" Hoseok said. Jungkook sighed again. 

"I feel very jealous, bro. Every time Jimin talks about his relationship, I feel jealous. I wanna try it with Taehyung. I wanna have a relationship too. I too wanna take things forward. But I am scared" he said. 

"What are you scared of?"  Hoseok asked. 

"I dunno! That's what is frustrating me even more! I dunno why I'm scared or why I'm pulling myself back. I dunno why I'm hesitating so much! I've never even thought twice before approaching someone, but I dunno why I'm just not able to gather enough courage to approach him. And that's really frustrating me!" Jungkook said. 

Hoseok didn't know what to say. It was true that even though Taehyung wasn't a scary person, they never felt comfortable enough to talk personal stuff with him, let alone crush-stuff. 

"You know wh-" Jungkook was cut off by a knock on the door. "Who's coming at this hour?" Jungkook mumbled as he got up to open the door. "Huh? Jimin-ah! Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. 

Jimin heaved a heavy sigh and pushed Jungkook aside to get into the house. He threw himself on the couch and let out a monstrous grunt. 

"What's with all the sighing today?" Hoseok asked. "He went back" Jimin said. "Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked, coming back and sitting on the floor, opposite to Hoseok. 

Jimin reached out to take a bottle and immediately downed half of the bottle. 

"We thought of going to a movie. So I went to the theatre and he was already waiting for me. We went in and started watching the movie. It was all fun, but Yoongi suddenly received a call from someone. And then he immediately shot up from his seat, apologized to me and ran away. He said that something really urgent came up and that he really needs to go" he said. 

"It must have been really urgent" Hoseok said. "Yeah! But I can't stop thinking about that call" Jimin said. "Why?" Jungkook asked, taking a sip from his bottle. 

"When he got the call, he literally started paling before even answering it, as if he already knew what the call was about. And then he asked the person to 'sedate him'" Jimin said, making quotation marks in the air with his fingers. 

"What?!" Jungkook and Hoseok exclaimed.

"His exact works were 'Just sedate him. Immediately. I'm coming! I'm on my way, first sedate him! Let's deal with it after he wakes up'. Like, what the hell? His face became so pale and literally all the blood just completely drained from his face. And then he apologized to me and literally ran away. Those words are really disturbing me" Jimin said, downing the remaining bottle.

"Woah! But didn't you say he and his friend run a clinic of their own? Maybe some patient turned up and it was urgent" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah! True! I am gonna sleep" Jimin said and fell back without even changing his clothes. Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other and sighed together. They got up and changed Jimin's clothes and went to sleep.