3. Lunch break

"Taehyung-ssi! Would you like to join us for lunch?" Jimin asked. "Sure" Taehyung smiled and got up. 

"Is the cafeteria too far?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, who was putting his bag on. "Ahh, n-" "He doesn't like to leave his bag around" Jimin said. Jungkook glared at him for cutting him off. Jimin smirked and took Taehyung's hand and led the way. 

Taehyung subtly pulled his hand out of Jimin's grip. "How old are you, Taehyung-ssi?" Hoseok asked to cover the awkwardness. "26" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh, that's nice! You are younger than me and older than Jungkook. And you both are of same age" Hoseok said, pointed to Taehyung and Jimin. "Ohh, nice" Taehyung said and smiled at Jimin. 

"Do you want me to call you 'hyung', Taehyung-ssi?" Jungkook suddenly asked. "No, it's fine, Jungkook-ssi. You don't have to do that" Taehyung said. 

"Ohh, okay. Also, drop the honorifics, Taehyung-ssi. You don't have to call me 'ssi'. I'm younger than you, after all" Jungkook said. Taehyung simply smiled at Jungkook and bowed.

"Taehyung! Do you like kimchi?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, I do! But I don't like the spicy ones" Taehyung said. "Ohh. I love spicy stuff" Hoseok said as he stuffed more good into his mouth. 

"Are you guys free today evening?" Jimin suddenly asked. "Yeah, why?" Jungkook and Hoseok answered together. "Let's throw him a Welcome party" Jimin said, pointing to Taehyung. 

"Ohh, no, no, Jimin-ssi, it's fine you don't have to do that" Taehyung said. "Of course we should. And we will. You are our new friend, after all. Also, drop the honorifics, Taehyung. We are of the same age" Jimin said. 

"But still, you don't have to do that. Please don't waste your money and time on useless stuff" Taehyung said. "Who said it's useless? We always find reasons to hangout. And now we have a genuine reason to do it, so why would we avoid it?" Hoseok asked. 

"I-I am not free tonight" Taehyung said, a bit harsher than he intended to be. "Ohh" Jimin said. They didn't know how to react after getting snapped like that by him. 

"Sorry if we made you uncomfortable. Will give it some time. We can hangout after you feel comfortable around us" Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded without meeting any of their eyes and continued with his lunch. 

"Here" Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook offering him a small bottle of mango juice. Taehyung looked at him questioningly. "You kinda looked stressed earlier" Jungkook said, thrusting the bottle forward. 

"Aah, it's fine, Jungkook-ssi! I'm fine" Taehyung said, declining the bottle. "It's okay, have it" Jungkook said. "I'm sorry, I can't accept this" Taehyung said strictly and turned back to his computer. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Hoseok, who were looking at them with a lot of concentration. They shared a confused look. "Sorry" Jungkook mumbled and got back to his seat. 

He shared another bothered look with the others, but pushed the matter away soon as he got another call from a customer. 

"Hello, this is Samsung Customer Care. How may I help you?" he asked and thus continued the afternoon for all four of them.