39. Who's the top?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and chuckled at his disheveled state. He clearly wasn't in the right mind to wipe his sweat before coming out of the washroom. He came back and sat on the bench. Taehyung could even hear the slight panting of his boyfriend. 

Taehyung smiled to himself and turned towards Jungkook. "So, let's continue what we were talking about in the racing field" he said. He himself didn't know where this confidence came from, but he wanted to use it before the confidence realized that it came to the wrong person.

"What about that?" Jungkook asked, struggling to maintain a poker face and utterly failing at hiding his emotions. "So you said I stole your heart?" Taehyung asked, putting his hand on the backrest of the bench, right behind Jungkook, and moving closer to him. 

"Y-Yeah" Jungkook said, the tips of his ears turning dangerously red. He cursed himself for losing his shit in front of Taehyung now of all the times. 

'I am supposed to be the manly man! I am supposed to be the suave one. He is supposed to be the cute giggling baby boy. Why is it going the other way around?! Why is he behaving like he is the Daddy? I am supposed to be the top!!!' his mind kept screaming at him. 

But there was no way he could deny how 'Daddy' Taehyung looked from this angle, especially when the he behaved suave.

"Good! That's all I wanted to hear" Taehyung said and smashed his lips on the younger's lips without a warning. Poor Jungkook, who was still thinking about how he was supposed to be the 'manly man', felt utterly lost. 

'What's happening? Why is he kissing me? How is he kissing me? Wait! He is kissing me! Am I supposed to kiss him back? Why isn't my mouth listening to me? What's happening to me?' he kept thinking, keeping his eyes wide open. 

Now, Jungkook wasn't actually like this. He was quite a manly man when it came to dating. And he was always the top, always the dominating one. 

Thus, he was never in a situation where someone dominated over him. And as it was the first time for him in a situation like this, his brain stopped giving proper signals. 

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung called, pulling out of the kiss and frowning at the younger. "Didn't you say that I stole your heart?" he asked. "I did" Jungkook answered, still in the trance. "Then what are you waiting for? Close your fucking eyes and kiss me back, you fucker!" Taehyung said, leaning forward to kiss him again. 

'What? Did he just curse at me? He knows how to curse at someone? Waitttttttt........he.....he just...he.......ohh my god, I can't take it anymore! He just....'

He pushed Taehyung away and stared at him with wide eyes. "You.....you just......called me Jungkookie...." Jungkook said, slipping deeper into his trance. Taehyung chuckled sweetly.

"I just realized that I like you too much to think about anything else. I wanted to drop the honorifics even if it meant for you to suffer along with me. Because I want to be with you. I want to get closer to you" Taehyung said. 

Taehyung's concern for the younger grew as every second passed by. It was as if Jungkook's mind had gone for a 'Milky Way trip'. "Jungkook?.....Jungkook-ssi!..." Taehyung shook his shoulders. 

Jungkook slammed his lips against Taehyung and moved closer to him, almost settling on top of him. They were lucky that there weren't many people around. Taehyung happily returned the kiss, tangling his hands into Jungkook's slightly long hair, while Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.

Their lips moved in perfect harmony as if those two sets of lips were just made for each other. Jungkook nibbled Taehyung's bottom lip, but Taehyung nibbled Jungkook's lip as well, making it hard for him to get an entry. 

It was as if the two of them were trying to determine who the top was. Jungkook might have been fine with Taehyung winning the race, but there was no way he could let Taehyung win this one. 

He slowly moved his hands down and drew random patterns on Taehyung's chest, all the while fighting for dominance. Without warning, he jerked his hand down and grabbed Taehyung's dick. "Aahhh" Taehyung moaned loudly. 

Jungkook proudly let his tongue slide in. He smiled into the kiss, letting Taehyung know that he wouldn't let him win this one. He gloriously let his tongue collide with his boyfriend's one. Taehyung chuckled slightly, accepting his defeat. Jungkook played with his tongue for a while before starting to explore his mouth.

It was as if they forgot that they needed something called oxygen to survive so that they could keep kissing even in the future. They broke off the kiss and panted, taking in as much oxygen as they could before diving back in. This time, he let Taehyung take dominance over the kiss. 

'So this is how it feels to be on the receiving side' he thought as Taehyung's tongue worked its magic inside his mouth. 

'It doesn't feel bad. In fact, it feels ecstatic!' were the only thoughts that his mind could deliver in its current state of haywire-ness. They broke off after what felt like hours and flopped back on the bench, panting and grinning from ear to ear. 

"Do you wanna come to my house tonight?" Jungkook asked as they drove back home. Taehyung's face fell. He knew very well that he couldn't do that. He couldn't even think of doing that. 

"How about you stay at our house? I need more time to....." he trailed off, unable to complete it. "I can understand, Tae! It was my mistake. I am sorry, I shouldn't have suggested it. Can you sleep with me if I stay at your house? I mean 'sleep' sleep, you know? Not 'that' sleep" he said with a wink at the end.

"I dunno! I've never tried it before. I come with a lot of package, you know? What if I freak you out?" Taehyung asked. "That won't happen, Tae. You won't freak me out. Didn't I tell you that I want to be with you and help you with this?" Jungkook asked. "You did" Taehyung said timidly. 

"Give it a try. For once, try to sleep without them. If it isn't working, I will take you back to them" Jungkook said. "Okay" Taehyung nodded, unable to look into Jungkook's eyes. 

"That's it, then. I'll stay at your house tonight and we'll sleep together, okay?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung grinned at the younger. "Okay" he said and got off the bike. 

"Perfect! Now let's go!" Jungkook said, throwing the bike keys at Taehyung as the two of them took the stairs back home.