9. Drooling again

"There you go! The bullet again! He looks so cool on that bike, doesn't he?" Jungkook said, watching Taehyung get off the bike and set his hair. 

"Looks like Jungkookie got a crush" Hoseok teased. "Shut up. Don't tell me you don't find him cool" Jungkook said, hitting Hoseok's shoulder. "I do! But I don't drool over him the way you do" Hoseok said. 

"When did I ever dro-" Jungkook started. "When did you ever 'not drool'?" Jimin asked. "Never mind! I'm not talking to you guys" Jungkook said and stomped away from the parking lot and into the office.

"Hey, Taehyung! Waito!" he called out. Taehyung turned back and smiled at Jungkook. "Good Morning, Jungkook-ssi" he said. 

"Two weeks! It's been two weeks! When are you gonna drop the honorifics??" Jungkook asked. "Where are the others?" Taehyung asked, avoiding Jungkook's question. "They were bullying me, so I ditched them" Jungkook said. 

"What was it about?" Taehyung asked as he put his bag on the table and switched on his computer. "Nothing big! They are just a bunch of idiots" Jungkook grumbled and logged into his computer. 

"Taehyung, Good Morning" Jimin and Hoseok greeted as they entered the cubicle. "Good Morning" Taehyung said and smiled at them. 

"Jungkookie, you are still drooling" Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear. "Yah! Yah! You get your ass here" Jungkook hit Jimin and chased him as Jimin ran out of the cubicle and into the washroom. 

"What were you guys teasing him about?" Taehyung asked Hoseok. "He drools when he sleeps. We were teasing him about that" Hoseok said. Taehyung laughed and looked towards the entrance of the cubicle.

"Oww, oww.......oww ......let go, oowww...........let go, ouch...... it hurts oww" Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook dragged him by his ear. "LET GO, YOU GOOSE!!" Jimin whisper-yelled. "Say you won't bully me" Jungkook said in a firm tone. 

Taehyung and Hoseok were clutching their sides as they laughed at the Tom and Jerry couple. "Jungkook-ssi....I don't think.......I don't think anyone would believe you.......if you told them.......that........that this poor soul bullies you" Taehyung said, gasping in between laughs and pointing to Jimin. 

"See? Now let goooo" Jimin whined. Jungkook simply stared at Taehyung, whose mouth formed a perfect rectangle as he laughed. He found the laugh cute. 

That was the first time since he joined that Taehyung had laughed openly with them. And it was downright adorable. Taehyung and Hoseok were still laughing and Jungkook completely forgot about Jimin as he got lost in his own thoughts. 

"There you go! You are drooling again" Jimin whispered. "You get lost! You completely get lost! Don't show me your face!" Jungkook said, shoving Jimin towards his chair and pushing him into it forcefully. 

"Ohh" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed after lunch. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. "I forgot about getting our registers signed! Taehyung!" Jungkook called out and went around to Taehyung's side. 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked. "The thing is, we need to get those customer details' register signed by our head every week. And we take turns each week. It's my turn this week, so give me your register" Jungkook said. 

"Here" Taehyung handed over his register. Jungkook opened it to check if everything was perfect. 

He started it for a solid minute before looking back at Taehyung and back at the register. He looked back at Taehyung with a concerned expression. "Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked, worried about doing everything again. 

"No, it's fine. But did you sprain your hand or something?" Jungkook asked. "Ohh, that" Taehyung said and looked down. "Is there any other problem to it?" he asked. 

"No. Everything else is fine. But seriously! Is your hand okay?" Jungkook asked. "Y-Yeah! I-I need to go to the washroom" Taehyung said and rushed out of the room.

Jungkook started feeling concerned about it. It had been two weeks already and Taehyung's handwriting hadn't changed a single bit. It was still kid-like. As if he was just learning to write. It wasn't messy like an adult's handwriting. It was unsteady like a three-year old's writing. 

And seeing as how Taehyung was trying to avoid the subject, Jungkook didn't think it was a simple sprain. 'Something wrong with his hand' he thought as he took the other two registers and walked out to get them signed. 

*********************************************

His handwriting is something like this - a bit more messy than this