2. 'Bullet' guy

I call motorcycle as 'bike'. So please remember that when I say 'bike', I'm talking about a motorcycle, not a bicycle. 

***********************

"What the hell?" Hoseok suddenly gasped from the backseat, making Jimin flinch. "Did you hear the news? The governor was murdered yesterday!" Hoseok exclaimed. 

Jungkook screeched to a stop and turned back to face Hoseok. "What?? The governor?!?!?!" he asked. "Yeah!!!" Hoseok exclaimed. 

"Is it Dae Shin again?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah! They even found that orange drawing pin on the governor's forehead" Hoseok said. 

Jimin shivered as he felt goosebumps on his body. "Oh, god! How can someone drive a drawing pin into a human forehead?? Ohh, even the thought makes me wanna puke" he grimaced. 

Jungkook felt a shiver go down his spine as he thought of driving a drawing pin through a man's forehead. He shook his head and continued focusing on the road.

"God! Seriously! When the hell are they gonna catch him? Like, seriously! It has been five years since he started this assassination thingy!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"I know, right?! Let's not talk about it now! We can't stop Seo Dae Shin. No one even knows who he is! He is such a perfect assassin. But it is too disturbing to talk about him. So let's not talk about him. That too in the morning!" Jungkook said. "Right" Hoseok agreed. 

"We still have fifteen minutes left. Let's just wait here and chat for some time" Jimin said as Jungkook pulled into the parking lot. "Okaiie" Jungkook and Hoseok said and got out of the car. The three of them stood in front of the bumper and stared at the fence. 

"Ahh, I almost forgot! How was your blind date?" Hoseok suddenly asked. "Ohh! It was good! He was hot" Jimin said, grinning from ear to ear. "What was his name again?" Jungkook asked. "Min Yoongi" Jimin said. 

"Are you guys gonna meet again?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah! The day after tomorrow" Jimin said. "Ohh, come on! You gotta introduce him to us!" Hoseok said, slapping Jimin's shoulder. "Sure. If we meet another five or so times, I will surely intr-" Jimin said, but was cut off by a loud noise. 

"Isn't that the sound of the Bullet? (Name of a motorcycle)" Jungkook mouthed excitedly. "I think so" Hoseok mouthed back and they turned to look at the two-wheeler parking spot. 

They watched as a young man got off the bike and took his helmet off. The man locked the helmet to the handle of the bike and dusted his back. He looked into the mirror and fixed his hair.

"Jungkook, you are drooling" Jimin whispered. "What?! No, I'm not drooling" Jungkook exclaimed, wiping his mouth harshly. "Sure, you aren't" Hoseok mumbled. "He does look hot, though! Is he the new guy?" Jimin asked. 

"Ohh my god, I hope he is! Ohh my god, what am I gonna do?" Jungkook said, suddenly feeling flustered thinking about really having a hot guy to work with. "I find him cute, though" Hoseok said. "Yeah, he looks cute too" Jimin said. 

"Yah! You have to stay loyal to Yoongi. And Hoseok, you are straight. So stop staring at him and let's go already" Jungkook scolded. Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other and snickered. 

"Jungkookie........" "What?!" Jungkook snapped. "Your ears! They are redder than tomatoes" Jimin said, reaching out to touch his ears. "Shut up" Jungkook said and swatted his hands away. 

"Ask Yoongi to come to the office and pick you up or something" Jungkook suddenly said, swirling around on his chair to face Jimin. "It's too early for that, don't you think?" Jimin asked, smacking him on his head. 

"Ahh, okay, okay" Jungkook said and turned to Hoseok. "We'll hang out today evening, okay?" he asked. "Oka-" Hoseok started, but was cut off by someone clearing their throat. 

They looked towards the direction of the sound and found that hot and cute guy standing at the entrance of their cubicle. "Cubicle number 23?" he asked timidly. "Yeah" Jungkook said, shamelessly staring at him with his mouth hanging open. He started jumping up and down internally the second he saw that guy in their cubicle. 

"I am the new employee. My name is Kim Taehyung. Please treat me well" he said and bowed to them. 

"Welcome, welcome" Hoseok said and got up to shake his hand. "My name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi" he said. Taehyung nodded and shook his hand. 

"Jungkook, you are drooling again" Jimin whispered in his ear. "Shut up" Jungkook whispered back and wiped his mouth. He got up and took Taehyung's hand in his and shook it. 

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me whatever you want" he said, smiling like an idiot. Taehyung nodded and bowed again. 

"I am Jimin. We'll try our best to give you a good time here, Taehyung-ssi" he said. "Thank you, Jimin-ssi" Taehyung said and smiled at Jimin. 

Jungkook glared at Jimin. 'He smiled at you and even replied to you'  he thought and sneaked behind Jimin and pinched his thigh. 

"Oww" Jimin howled. Taehyung flinched while Hoseok jumped out of his seat. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. "An idiotic ant bit me" Jimin said, throwing Jungkook a nasty look. Jungkook stuck his tongue out and sat down to continue with his work.