21. Right hand....Left hand.....

"Heart attack....?" Jungkook whispered, too shocked to form a proper sentence.

"Yeah! Even we couldn't believe it! But we realized that Tae must have been particularly scared of cars. We completely lost our minds about the fact that just the thought of sitting in the car literally gave him a fucking heart attack" Seojoon said, eyes glazed with tears. 

Jungkook gasped. 

"When we hung out, Taehyung strictly refused to leave his bike here. I found it weird back then, but he looked nervous. So I thought maybe his parents were strict and that he was afraid of losing his bike or something. But I guess he didn't exactly want to tell me that he couldn't come in the car! Ohh my god, I feel so horrible!" he said.

"Right! So don't forget that he is terrified of cars. They spent almost another one and a half years after that, trying to help him recover from his trauma. The fact that he went out with you guys itself means that he is improving.

This is the first job that he is doing after whatever happened to him. Apparently, he was a software engineer before that. They said he used to have a really big job before.

But now there is a three-year gap in his resume that he can't exactly fill or cover. So we realized that it would be best for him to try out something small in the starting"

"Then what about his handwriting? Did he hurt his hand or something? He can't be an illiterate if he was an engineer before, right?" Jungkook asked. 

"What about his handwriting?" Hoseok asked Jungkook. "Didn't you notice? He writes as if he just started learning how to write" Jungkook said.

"That's because he just started learning how to write" Seojoon said. "What?! How is that possible?" the other three asked at the same time. 

"He is a lefty by birth. You know that scar, right? I dunno what exactly happened to his hand, but he lost the ability to grip anything with that hand.

So he can't hold anything with it. This year, I think by the end of May or something, he started learning to write with his right hand" Seojoon explained.

"Ohh my god, I feel so bad" Jungkook said as a tear fell from his eye. "For what?" Jimin asked. 

"I thought he had this stupid sentiment of using right hand. Like, you know, never give stuff to others with your left hand and all that. I never actually thought that he might have been suffering" Jungkook said as few more tears ran down his cheeks.

Seojoon chuckled sadly. "How I wish that could be the reason" he said. Jungkook gasped again. "You remember last week, we went to this restaurant for lunch, right? There Tae ordered steak and asked me to cut it up for him" Jungkook said.

"He did? Wow!" Seojoon exclaimed. 

"Yeah! I thought he was just kidding, so I agreed. But he really pushed his steak towards me the second it came and asked me to cut it up for him. So I cut it up for him and told him that I thought he was kidding. He said 'how I wish that was it' and told me that he can't cut his steak. He was about to tell me the reason, but these two guys came just then. So he couldn't tell me" Jungkook said.

"Ohh my god" Jimin whispered. "Of course he can't cut his steak. His left hand is useless. And his right hand isn't his dominant hand. I mean, try cutting your steak with only your left hand. Without the help of your right hand. That's how it is for him" Seojoon explained.

The other three hummed. "Wait! So is that why he doesn't play games?" Hoseok asked. 

"Yeah. He can't hold balls. And he can't play any game that involves bats because he is a lefty and playing with the right is gonna be a pain in the ass for him. As for indoor games, he is kinda learning to play a few of them with his right hand"

Jimin gasped this time. "We thought he didn't know how to play Carroms! We didn't know that he couldn't play it! Ommo, I really feel very very bad" he said.

"Ohh, right. It must have been the first time for him to hold the striker with his right hand. Anyways, yeah. That's for the physical games. As for online games, he can't hold the controller, right? So he can't play them. Neither can he hold the phone with both the hands. So both of them are filed out. He plays Krunker, though! Cause he doesn't have to hold anything with his left hand in that game" Seojoon said.

"Right! You remember? He said Krunker was one of the only games he could still play" Hoseok said. "He said what now!?" Seojoon exclaimed. 

"Last week, we were talking about Krunker and he said that Krunker was one of the only games he could still play and then immediately covered it up by saying that Krunker was one of the only games he still wanted to play" Jimin said.

"Ohh, hmm! Anyways, that's it. I dunno anything else about him" Seojoon said. All of them hummed sadly.

"So you mean, he is afraid of the dark, he is terrified of cars and he was a lefty by birth and started learning how to use his right hand for basic needs about three months ago, right?" Jimin asked, ticking each of the points on his fingers so that he could remember properly and try to avoid them around Taehyung. 

"And never mention anything about his scar or siblings in general" Seojoon reminded. "Ahh, right" Jimin said. 

"Will you stay the night?" Jungkook asked out of the blue. "If you guys don't have any problem, then I don't either. I don't have any better work to do, anyway" Seojoon said. 

"Perfect! Let's all sleep in the living room together" Hoseok said. "Okaiie!" Jimin said as he got up to get blankets and pillows for them. Jungkook got up to help him carry a few.