19. Change of plans

"Hello, Jiminie! We kinda thought about it and realized that it would be hard for us to explain stuff today. Because we can't do it in front of Tae, and we can't even ask him to go anywhere. So please let your friends know about this. We can't do it today. We'll do it some other day. I am really very sorry, baby". 

Yoongi tried calling Jimin's phone a lot of times. But unfortunately, his battery was dead. So Yoongi left him a voicemail saying that it wouldn't be possible for them to clear things up that day.

It was almost after two in the afternoon when Jimin realized that his battery was dead. He charged it immediately and called Jungkook and Hoseok to tell them about the change of plans. 

"Ohh! Then I'll come to your flat!" Jungkook said. "Okay! Stay the night" Jimin said. "Okay, bye" Jungkook said and hung up. Jimin called Hoseok over and the three of them spent a lot of time watching movies. 

"Jungkookie, are you still depressed about yesterday?" Jimin asked as he looked at the sad puppy sitting next to him. "Aren't you?" Jungkook asked. "I am" Jimin and Hoseok answered together. 

"I still can't believe it! He is so cheerful all the time! I just can't believe he would have such a strong trauma" Jungkook said. 

"I know, right?! But what about that name?" Hoseok asked. "Exactly! What could the connection be? Like, Yoongi and Namjoon-ssi were sure that the name had triggered him, right?" Jimin asked. 

"Maybe it's related to someone named Seokjin? We dunno! But seriously! His screams are still ringing in my ears" Jungkook said. 

"Do you still have a crush on him?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I do! I really do. I so badly wanna take things forward, but I keep hesitating all the time, I dunno why" Jungkook said, his voice dripping with disappointment. 

"I think the fact that he needs to get back home before it gets dark has something to do with his trauma. Cause his friends are obviously cool and don't look like they impose on his life or anything" Hoseok said. 

"I was also thinking so. So that scar on his left hand must be from the incident that caused him his trauma" Jimin said. 

"Yah! Let's not think about it! It is just making me more depressed. I really wish I could do something for him. But we don't even know if he really has a trauma or not. I wish they would explain stuff to us, but then again, it is his personal life and they have no reason to explain those stuff to us" Jungkook said. 

"Right. Yah! Shall we hang out with Seojoon hyung? It's been a while, right?" Hoseok suddenly suggested. "Perfect! Call and ask him if he is free" Jimin said. 

"Hello? Kook!! It's been a while!" Seojoon exclaimed right after he answered the call. "I know, right?! How are you, hyung?" Jungkook asked. 

"I'm fine! What about you? How are you guys?"
 "We are all fine! Actually, are you free today?"
"Kinda, I guess. I'm not yet sure. I am with someone else. Why?" Seojoon asked. 

"Just like that. We thought of hanging out with you tonight" Jungkook said. "Ohh! I do wanna hang out! It really has been a while! I'll see if I can come. Where are you guys?" Seojoon asked. 

"At Jimin's flat"
"Okay, then. I'll see if I can drop by"
"Okaiie. Bye!"
"Bye! See you!" Seojoon said and hung up.

They played cards for a while to pass the time. Seojoon dropped by the flat an hour after the call. All of them sat around the small table, holding play cards as they caught up with each other's lives.

"So you are saying that you know the guy that works in our cubicle now, right?" Jimin asked to confirm again. It seemed as if the world was too small. 

"Yah! Did you forget that I set you up with Yoongi? You know that Yoongi is his friend, right? They live together, so obviously I will know him. Also, it was me who asked him to try for that job" Seojoon said.

"We came to know that they were friends just yesterday. We didn't even know that Taehyung and Yoongi were friends" Jimin said. "Yesterday? It's almost been two months now, right? How couldn't you have known that?" Seojoon asked. 

"It's not like he talks about his personal stuff. He doesn't even stay a second after the working hours. We literally hung out only twice until now" Hoseok said. Jungkook noticed Seojoon's smile falter slightly. But it was back before Jimin or Hoseok could notice.

"It isn't my place to tell you this, but him coming out itself is a very big thing. Just the fact that he agreed to go out with someone other than Namjoon, Yoongi or me is very overwhelming. I wouldn't even be surprised if he dropped out in the last minute" Seojoon said. 

"He didn't drop out, though. We enjoyed every single moment." Jungkook defended. "Really?! I am so happy for that!" Seojoon said. Jungkook could almost swear Seojoon looked proud for a second. 

"Do you know what happened to him, by the way? I mean, he seems to have some trauma or something, right?" Jimin asked. "No, I don't. Neither do Yoongi or Namjoon. They do know more than what I know, but obviously I am not gonna ask them" Seojoon said. 

"What do you know?" Jungkook and Hoseok asked. 

"I know a very very little. And I really shouldn't be telling you guys, but since you guys got him out and as I know how trustworthy you guys are, Imma tell you what I know. But please don't run off and talk to him about it, because he still gets triggered very easily" Seojoon warned.

"Of course" the three of them said as they put their cards aside and moved closer to Seojoon. Seojoon took a deep breath and released it in a huge sigh. He looked down and started sharing what little information he knew, starting from how he met them.