INTRODUCTION

You are the kind of girl who rather wears hoodies and sweat pants rather than short skirts and sleeveless tops. You have friends but you are the kind of person who doesn't like to bother others with your things but does anything for them. You rather like to listen to others than tell them your stuff to them. Your friends consider you very innocent as you didn't understand DOUBLE MEANINGS but these same people made sure you understand them. It's not like you didn't understand but you just preferred you didn't understand. But sometimes you really didn't understand.....

You and your BFF are really excited about the Japan trip because No.1 you wanted to spend your time with your BFF as it's your last year of high school and she will go to a different part of the world to achieve her dreams and No.2 your BFF and you were a bunch of otakus. Loves animes mangas as hell. (ik everyone does here too).

******

While (b/f) and you waited at the bus stop thinking about what else we missed to buy for the legendary trip a random guy approaches you and your friend.

"Hey, would you like to go to a horror movie? I promise it will be fun," the handsome stranger asked.

Not sure of how to answer you looked at your friend to find her giggling.

"No offence bro but I would rather sit at home and watch minions," you answered him and got inside the bus which arrived at the right time.

(b/f) started laughing so hard which made you confused.

"He was definitely hitting on you broo," and she continued laughing and stopped again to say.

"If your going to answer guys like that then don't blame me for not having a boyfriend."

"Ugh...seriously how am I supposed to know whether he was hitting on me or not?"

"And this is why I call you dense child GOSH"

seriously do I need a boyfriend... I blame 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 for that.

************************************

WOW, I knew I would write something weird but seriously didn't expect this at all.
My first time writing so yeah

I know I know I haven't brought kuroo in it yet but he will come for sure (you know why*wink *wink*)

BTW
(f/n) = FIRST NAME
(l/n) = LAST NAME
(b/f)= BEST FRIEND

Enjoy the pic which I copy drew. credits to the actual artist