01.

!An. Please read!

❗This book IS SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSING FOR MOST OF THE TIMES (everything will be explained throughout so youre not gonna miss anything, just read it till the end goddd). Also execuse my grammar im not really "english" and im too lazy to correct everything now that ive gotten better

-

"Let's play a game..."

"How it went minho?" Asked hyunjin.

"Pretty good I have to say..." said minho proudly.

"We like that." Said hyunjin. "Who is next tho-"

"This time boy not a girl. Sometimes... those high pitched whimpers sound annoying." Said minho.

"I don't complain man... I'm not as picky as you are..." said hyunjin.

"Ha- picky? Me? That's not true." Minho complained.

"Minho... I know you longer than your own mother... I know what am I talking about."

"Ok, ok mister, let's just go."

Minho and hyunjin ware alphas that ware known to get anyone when they wanted. The thing that no one knew was that they play with them before they consider them their "partner".

-

"Lixie... wait on me..." jisung said when felix fasten up.

"Don't worry... I won't go too fast. You know I promised to stay with you sungie..." felix smiled.

"Thank you..."

"Just look at them, their heaving fun. Just two innocent omega's."

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Yes? It's something wrong?" Asked the omaga.

"Which one of you two omegas have this smell?" He asked.

"First of all. Go smell someone else and second of all, I am beta." He was little surprised because of the attitude but then was more surprised because that smell was so strong. (No, no one is in a heat it's just naturally strong scent)

"Oh then execuse my rude behavior." He said and smiled. "Your friend is an omega, huh? Am I right." He said and smirked towards the omega.

"He-" he knew that he can't lie because he is omega and he as an alpha can tell. "... and? Why are you asking?"

"My name is minho." He said and kissed the omegas hand. Minho could clearly smell from the omega's scent that he was scared.

"Stay away from him!" Felix shouted.

"Oh my... here we have one sharp beta... do you really think that you can protect him better than I can?" Said minho with the same smirk.

Felix knew that he can't protect him as well as would alpha did because they naturally belong together. So he just lowered his head and watched the ground sadly.

"See. I'm always right, but look I wanna play a little game with him, can I?" He asked.

"Game?" Felix looked at him with questioning expectation.

"Yes a game." He was now looking at the omega as he was basically talking to felix. "Let me be with him for a week. One week and you'll see that he will be happy." This wasn't technique that he was using all the time. He always changed it base of the situation.