28.

"I think... I'm in love..."

"Anyways... I have to go now... someone is waiting on me. Bai~" minho said and run off.

Seungmin tought for a little and realized what have he done. No one deserves to be alone after rut or heat.

He turned around and run back home.

Jeongin wasn't home because he went to visiting his parents so he had to find his keys as fast as he could.

When he opened the door and entered, he quickly run to the bedroom.

But to his surprise, hyunjin wasn't there.

His shoes ware also gone which made seungmin panic.

"Where can he go now in his rut??" He was scared because hyunjin is unprotected.

So he run out of the dorm and went to find him. Hyunjin didn't even had his phone with him which was even worse.

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin!" Seungmin was asking people around if they didn't seen him while he was showing them a picture of hyunjin.

But he was nowhere to be seen.

Seungmin was on the urge of tears. "I'm really stupid... how can I ever do such a horrible thing..."

Seungmin was trying to find him for about thirty minutes already and was tired because of the amount of stamina that it took to run around.

He decided that he should rest at the park nearby. "Ah... it's been a while since I was here..." he said as he walked besides the green grass.

*flashback

"Seungminnie you won't ever catch me with your short legs." Hyunjin teased seungmin.

"Can't we just cuddle? I don't wanna run..." seungmin whined.

"No, let's go." Hyunjin said and run to the big tree. Seungmin rolled his eyes and also run there.

"Look at that..." said hyunjin and looked at the big sakura tree.

Seungmin turned around and hyunjin took him bridal style and placed him on the tree.

"Come here." Seungmin said and patted the spot besides him.

So hyunjin did.

Both of them sat there and watched the falling flowers in the air.

"It's beautiful..." seungmin said while watching the flowers.

Hyunjin hummed. Tho he wasn't watching the flowers, he was watching seungmins face. He looked extra adorable while being amazed by something.

*end of the flash back

-

"He really did like me from the start..." seungmin said to himself while walking to that sakura tree.

When he got there, he heard small sobs coming from the back of the tree.

Seungmin run to that tree and saw hyunjin curled into a ball and cried.

"Hyunjin?! Hyunjin are you ok??" Seungmin said and run to that poor boy to give him a hug.

"I-I was scared... I tried to find you... b-but i-... I couldn't find you anywhere... s-so I tought that you'll be here... b-but you weren't..." hyunjin sobbed.

"Shhh... baby I'm sorry that I left you like that... it was dumb of me to do that..." seungmin tried to hush him.

"B-but you found me... h-how?" Hyunjin asked.

"Something... was telling me to come here. Maybe... our memories." Seungmin said.

"Y-you still remember?" Hyunjin asked.

"I do. And you know what? I've realized that I love you hyunjin, i love you so much." Said seungmin smiling.

Hyunjin smiled a little while drying his tears. "You do?" He asked.

"Yes. A lot." He answered. "Let's go home now."

Hyunjin nooded shaking a little because he was technically still in his rut, so seungmin helped him get up and carefully walked him home.

-

*minho & jisung

After minhos rut ended, they both lied in a bed together. Jisung was still sleeping but minho was awake.

He was patting jisungs head. Minho saddened when he saw the empty places on jisungs head getting bigger and bigger day by day.

Minutes after, jisung woke up because of not feeling well so he run up to the bathroom as fast as he could.

After jisung came back, minho needed to have a serious talk with him.

"Jisung, what is happening." He said seriously.

"Nothing... what should be happening?" He answered.

"Jisung don't lie to me, you're nearly bald and not feeling well every day. Please... tell me... what is happening? Look at you... you barely eat, you're even thinner than you ware-"

"I'M ILL OK? HAPPY?" jisung interrupted minho because he didn't wanted to hear all of this even tho it was true.

"No... jisung, don't tell me-"

"Yes, it is an cancer..." jisung said sadly while he sat on the bed.

"... h-how long... do you know that?" Minho asked with shakey voice. He was nearly crying at this point.

"T-that day that we've met each other... I visited a doctor and he told me... that was also the reason why I believed you so much even tho i didn't knew you at all... because i knew that i have nothing to lose minho..." minho was now crying. "The dream that I've had... was actually made in my head because I knew that we won't be together for a long amount of time anymore..."

Jisung sat on the bed besides minho and patted his head.

"I-ill pay for everything jisung... you have to stay here longer..." minho said.

"No minho... I'll rather die like that. I don't wanna go through more pain for an extra few days of life..." jisung said.

Minho was now cuddled in jisungs arms.

"I-I don't want you to leave... jisung please..." now this sentence made jisung sad.

"Shhh... don't cry... I won't leave you baby..." jisung said calmly.

"Stop lying! Don't say things that you can't promise."

- - -

An. Don't worry babies, everything will be explained at the end. It might be upsetting now but bare it with me.