17.

"Being optimistic feels warm..."

When they arrived to the apartment of hyunjins, seungmin already felt relief, calmness and good energy.

As he walked trough the hall, bright sun was shining out of the livingroom revealing a black silhouette sitting on the floor.

He had big blue sweater revealing his shoulder, no visible pants and high baby blue socks with two white stripes at top. And on his head was big blue barrette.

He was holding a dog in his hands and patted him again and again. He was smiling brightly.

To be real, seungmin didn't even clearly see his face when he met him for the first time with hyunjin.

"Hi hyungs." Jeongin said and run up to hug BOTH of them at once.

Seungmin was in shock, he didn't expected this even in his dreams.

"Hi innie~" hyunjin said happily patting the younger one. "Ware you playing with doggie when I wasn't here?" Hyunjin asked in baby like voice.

"I did~"

Seungmin felt weird, for a obvious reasons. And he especially didn't like that hyunjin was calling jeongin by his pet name while he wasn't.

"So... there is one bed for two and one couch for... one obviously. Jeonginnie will sleep on the bed for sure... now seungmin-" seungmin was irritated with the name. " now it's all about you, you can sleep with innie or alone at the couch and I'll sleep with innie."

Seungmin obviously didn't liked any of the options, but he couldn't let them both sleep in one bed. So he risked it.

"I'll choose the bed. I have sensitive... spine... yes." Seungmin said and walked to the bedroom.

Jeongin looked all confused at hyunjin while hyunjin just rolled his eyes.

It was already pretty late so when all of them took a shower, they went to their bed.

"Good night innie." Said hyunjin and kissed the youngers forehead.

"Good night alpha." Jeongin waved at him and entered the room where seungmin was lying already in the bed.

Seungmin  heard all of it and was pretty sad about it. But as jealous as he was, he deep down knew that it is his own fault. Hyunjin gave him chance two times.

Jeongin snuggled himself into the sheets of the bed and made a little ball out of himself.

How cute he was. Seungmin tought but then he again furrowed and turned his back to the younger.

What seungmin didn't expect was that jeongin hugged him from the behind and connected both of his hands around seungmins tummy.

"What the-" seungmin said while trying to turn around to face the younger.

"Goodnight hyung." Jeongin said quietly and sleepily.

Seungmin sighed and turned again his back to jeongin.

-

In the middle of the night jeongin again, as if he was running which caused his legs to kick randomly seungmins legs.

"Are you kidding me?" Seungmin whispers when he turned around to see jeongin doing grabby hands towards the air while crying and whimpering from his sleep.

Seungmins heart stopped. Even tho he was and maybe still is angry at him, he felt bad as he wasn't a bad person.

So seungmin shifted himself towards the younger and hugged him.

The younger had his head in the omegas chest while slowly stopping with the crying.

After a few minutes, seungmin again fall asleep.

-

At the morning, seungmin was the first one to wake up, at least that's what he tought.

He wanted to get out of jeongins embrace but the younger spoke.

"Hyung... don't go, you're so warm..." seungmin didn't really knew what to think about that, but stayed at the same spot as he was.

-

After a few minutes, they decided to go and have a breakfast.

Hyunjin was sitting at the kitchen. "Hi baby~" hyunjin said and run up to hug jeongin.

Seungmin was again little hurt by this, but he was glad that he could've at least see him.

"Sooo... what should I cook for you two?" Hyunjin asked.

"Anything." Seungmin said while sitting on the chair.

"I also don't care what you give me. You cook the best meals." Jeongin earned a small kiss on his forehead from a happy hyunjin.

"I'll make a ramen then." Seungmin nearly didn't recognize hyunjins act, it seemed too fake to be true.

He never was that sweet, he was flirting and dirty minded. He never wanted to cook so it was always seungmins job.

Seungmin got up and took hyunjin by his shirt and walked with him to another room.

"What now?" Hyunjin asked pretty annoyed.

"What now? I should be the one who should ask you. Why are you acting all fake? You've never done things like that." Seungmin said angrily but quietly.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked. "You've always told me to act mature and kindly. 'hYunJiN~ YoU'rE LiKe A fIvE yEaR oLd cHiLd. GrOw Up~" hyunjin stoped. "Plus, don't you remember when you ware in your first heat? I was acting the same."

"But why would you act like that now?"

"Innie's first heat ended few days before you came here. That's why." Hyunjin said and went back to the kitchen.

"So he is still a puppy..." seungmin said to himself. Hyunjin used to call him puppy back when he didn't had his first heat and few months after his first heat.

Seungmins mind was clearer now. He could see the reasons now.

He came back to the kitchen as well and sat back at his seat. He still didn't talked but felt little different about this situation.

-

After they ate their food, jeongin lied on the couch in his big, white, oversized, furry, sweater and pouted his lips.

"Hyung~ wanna cuddles~" jeongin whined.

Hyunjin looked at him and sadly smiled.

"I'm sorry innie... I'm in hurry..." hyunjin wanted to visit minho before they went to some kind of... party.

"Ah... ok then..." jeongin said sadly but then smiled.

"Don't worry innie... when I come, I'll shower you with all the love and kisses." Hyunjin quickly pecked his lips and left.

Seungmin was sad that he can't experience something like kiss from hyunjin anymore.

He saw the smaller one on the couch sitting while hugging his legs.

He remembered his days after his first heat. He was sensitive and needed attention from hyunjin. Which he always gave him.

He got up and sit besides jeongin.

He then sighs and hugged jeongin.

- - -

An. :3