13.

"The deeper we get to know our life, the less we can believe that death is ruining it..."

*hyunjin and jeongin

It was late at night when hyunjin was woken up by sobbing jeongin.

He was lightly kicking with his feet as if he was running.

Hyunjin stroked his cheek to get rid of the tears. When he did so, he quietly hugged him and let jeongin lie on his arm.

Then jeongin twitched in shock and only cried after that.

"Innie... wake up... wake up..." hyunjin slightly shaked with jeongins body and woke him up.

"I-I'm not a wolf?" Hyunjin was confused.

"No... innie, it was just a nightmare..."

"Ah... I'm sorry if I woke you up." He apologized.

"It's ok innie... what ware you dreaming about?"

"I... was a wolf... and they ware beating me... I couldn't be free anymore." He said.

Hyunjin was thinking... he was thinking that jeongins first heat might come soon. But he didn't wanted to scare this poor boy so he stayed quiet.

"Don't worry innie... it was just a nightmare... you're not being harmed in any way..." hyunjin said and gave him comforting hug.

"T-thank you..." jeongin said.

"No need to thank me... let's go sleep now ok?" Jeongin nooded and lied down.

-

After a week and some days, jeongin noticed slick coming out of him when he woke up.

He shook with hyunjin to wake him up.

"H-hyung... hyung?" Hyunjin woke up.

"What's wrong little one?" Hyunjin asked sleepily.

"I-I have my first heat..." hyunjin shocked his head. "W-what- I don't know what to do hyung..." jeongin was scared.

Hyunjin as well didn't know what to do because he isn't an omega and the only omega that he ever helped was seungmin and it was already some time.

"I-I'll call minho..." hyunjin said.

"J-just please... don't leave..." his tummy hurt a little.

"Don't worry little one... I won't."

-

When minho arrived he bring a surprise with him.

"Who is that minho?" Hyunjin asked skeptically.

"Someone who can help jeongin with his heat you dummy... do you think that I know more than you do?" Minho said and showed the omega the way to the bedroom.

"Hi baby..." the omega said.

"W-who are you?" Jeongin was little scared but was curled into the ball because of his stomachache.

"My name is jisung. I'm minhos mate. Don't worry... I know that the first heat is the worst." Said jisung while sitting at the bed.

"Minhos mate?" Jeongin asked.

Jisung nooded. "We should build a nest for you. Comfy and pretty nest ok?" Jisung said.

"O-ok..."

"Just say what do you want in here."

Jeongin started navigating jisung where should he go to take a clothes for his perfect nest.

-

They built nice comfy nest and told minho and hyunjin to go and buy some ramen and drinks.