O6.

"Not being loved is pity, but not being in love is tragedy..."

*hyunjin and seungmin

Hyunjin was happily sleeping while seungmin was petting his head.

"What exactly is happening to you jinnie..." he said to himself.

He started to think but nothing what he think of made a sense.

Now when he looked at hyunjin, he could see small drops of tears running down his cheeks. How adorable he was.

There is more things that he still didn't get. For example how would hyunjin knew that he worked there? There ware so many questions but so little answers.

In a few minutes, hyunjin finally woke up. He still looked weak.

"You're totally out of strength hyunjin..." sungmin said.

"No... I'm not." He said, but when he tried to stand up, he immediately fell right back at the bed.

He sighed and put his head in to his hands.

"Why is it happening to me..." he said.

"It's not your fault jinnie..." seungmin went right to him and hugged him from the back.

"Was I born in a wrong body seungmin?" Hyunjin asked sadly.

"No you weren't..." hyunjin could again smell the calming scent of coffee.

"Then... what is wrong with me?"

-

*jisung and minho

"Sorry but... I didn't expect that you say that thing..." jisung said shyly.

"What thing?" Minho asked.

"To be with you longer... I tought that you wanted it to be one night thing..." jisung said.

Minho was surprised. "One night thing?"

"Yes."

"I-...." minho didn't knew what to say.

"Don't worry... I don't mind." Said jisung calmly and smiled.

Minho was sometimes confused with the other ones answers and reactions.

"I kinda knew from the beginnings. So I did it... I made your wish come true." Said jisung.

Minho was still confused. No one would ever acted like this. Especially in this situation.

"How can you take this situation such easily?... I don't get it jisung... I'm confused..."

Jisung smiled. "I am just like that hyung. You don't have to be confused."

"Sungie..." when jisung heard the nickname coming from minho for the first time he shivered. "Tell me more about your past..." he said softly. "If it's making you uncomfortable you obviously don't have to..."

"No... it's ok. I have nothing to hide." Jisung said.

"Sorry... but was there someone who... didn't hurt you in a way?" Jisung smiled.

"Yes... there was. It was my grandma. You know... my grandma was the sweetest. She would let me stay at her place for nights for me not to see my parents. She was trying to protect my innocent self." Jisung looked down. "She even gave me this necklace before she died. It was golden one with cross because she hoped that through the necklace, she will always protect me even if she won't be here for me forever." Minho smiled when he heard that there was someone for jisung at that time.

"But one day, my father took my necklace with which I was talking to her trough. She was always giving me hope that everything will be ok. After he took it from me, I lost all the hope." Jisung was still sadly smiling while talking.

"I- I" minho couldn't think properly. "I just... don't find it right you know... you ware so small at that time... and they changed your fate... you could've be at different place right now." Minho got little too talkative.

"Minho... it's fine... and maybe... if I would end up... differently, there would be also chance that I wouldn't ever meet you." Said jisung warmly.

It wasn't as hard to get attached to someone after a heat. But minho didn't expect it to be as strong.

Now as if jisungs life shifted onto minho. He could feel jisungs emotions and feelings.

He started quietly sobbing and crying.

"What is happening?" Jisung asked.

Minho didn't wanted to answer so he just lowered his head down.

Jisung run his fingers behind his ear and made his way to the jawline picking his head back at it's position.

Jisung could feel it and he didn't liked it. Because that sweet scent of chocolate turned sour-ish in a few seconds.

He didn't knew how to stop him from from crying because even he himself didn't knew how to stop crying.

That's when he decided to go for it.

So he did it. He kissed minho. From the start little hesitantly and carefully, then little more passionately.

"Don't cry minnie... it makes me sad..." jisung whispered into his ear.

The hot breath of his made minho shiver.

"Let's go and sleep little... you might be tired." Jisung said.

"N-no... not alone." Minho seemed little weird because alpha's normally don't act like this.

"Should I be with you?" Jisung asked.

"Wanna scent you... it's calming..." he said.

So jisung lied besides minho and curled into his arms. He fitted exactly into his arms.

Minho just couldn't think properly. From the first day that they met, jisung acted... differently... weirdly. Had interesting reactions to things.

That is what haunted minho.

-

*seungmin and hyunjin

"Then what is wrong seungmin?" Seungmin tought for a little.

"Your inner wolf isn't used to me anymore jinnie." Seungmin said which kinda hurt hyunjin. But he knew that he is probably right.

"W-why? I don't want him to act like this..." he said crying.

"Your inner wolf would have to except me again. But jinnie... I'm not sure how it'll be next time..." seungmin said patting his head.

"But... I want him to accept you... why won't he let me..." hyunjin was crying out all the words.

"We... still can try... but I'm scared about you..." seungmin said.

"You're scared about me... I'm cared about you more... what if I'll go crazy... a-and do something to you..." hyunjin started panicking.

Seungmin went closer to him and held hyunjins head on his chest.

When hyunjin scent the smell he calmed a little.

"Don't ever be alone in your rut... always let me be with you..." said seungmin.

Hyunjin nooded while crying. It was hard for him to accept the truth.

- - -

An. I love how we know absolutely nothing about seungmin or his past with hyunjin:)