11.

"Good person does things that he should, instead caring about what is happening with him..."

"P-please... don't make me wait..." jisung whimpered.

"Okay baby..." minho said and put his two fingers in jisungs mouth. Jisung immediately started sucking his fingers. He looked nearly thirsty for touch.

Minho put them out and slowly in jisungs entrance. Jisung hummed in pleasure and grabbed the sheets under him.

"So obedient..." minho said.

When minho found jisungs soft spot, he immediately moaned.

"Guess that I found your soft spot baby." Jisung hummed and then moaned when minho again brushed with his fingers over that spot.

"S-stop... I'm gonna c-cum..." minho smirked and continued. "M-minho h-hyung~"

Minho felt how hard he was as well. But he wanted to tease him.

After few seconds jisung cum right onto his stomach.

Minho didn't waited and put his dick right into jisung.

Jisungs sensitive and shaking body wasn't prepared for this much.

"Ah- m-minho..." jisung whimpered when minho started thrusting his hips into jisung slowly.

Minho finally felt good.

"Ah sungie... you're still too tight." Minho wasn't complaining just pointing out.

"H-hyung..." jisung whined as the pain started growing and traveling up his spine.

Minho went down licking jisungs jaw and giving him deep kiss. After that the thrusting became harder and deeper.

Minho didn't felt like cumming yet. Tho jisung who's body was so sensitive, felt like cumming again.

"I-I need to cum..." jisung whimpered. Minho didn't answered and continued  pushing in and out.

Loud moans and whimpers ware heard from the room as jisung came again.

"S-stop..." jisung whimpered. But minho didn't stop.

He continued.

Jisungs butt hurt, it was nearly dry from all of this thrusting in and out.

After another few thrusts jisung came in a dry orgasm.

"I-im cumming baby..." minho said and pushed his knot in locking himself in jisung.

Jisung was sweating like a crazy, minho didn't cared tho and flipped jisung on top of him.

"M-minho... I... I'm dirty..." minho smiled.

"I don't care baby... you deserve the best now." Minho said and stroked his hair.

-

*jeongin and hyunjin

As hyunjin was now living with jeongin, he find out that jeongin is extremely cuddly and pure.

Not as if seungmin wasn't cuddly, he was just a little less cuddly than jeongin.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I'm kinda confused in this situation..." jeongin said when his head lied on hyunjins thights and hyunjin stroked his hair.

Hyunjin was also pretty confused in this situation but didn't wanted to admit it. "Ah... don't worry little one... it's gonna clear up soon..." not even hyunjin was sure by his answer.

"Are we... like mates now?" Jeongin asked and looked hyunjin into the eyes.

Jeongin and even hyunjin never had a mate in their lifes, it was for them a little weird at first to even say that.

"Do you think that we would be a good match?" Jeongin asked.

"I- don't know... " he paused. "Let's try." Hyunjin said while looking at him.

Jeongin was looking at him with face full of lust. He found hyunjin really attractive right from the start but he wasn't confident at all.

"I-im scared..." hyunjin paused.

"Scared? Scared of what?" He asked.

"Pretty much everything... you know... taking off my clothes or the pain..." he was really shy when he talked about it.

"Don't worry little one... you'll be in a second heaven... you'll see." Hyunjin said and connected their foreheads.

"But I'll wait until you feel comfortable with it. No matter how long it'll take." Hyunjin said.

"But why would you do that?" Jeongin asked. "You can have whoever you want without waiting..."

Hyunjin chuckled and saddened. "I really can't..."

Jeongin looked at him. "Why? Look at you... you're so pretty."

"I-.... I have a similar problem as you have... in my rut... I'm scared. I'm not scared when im alone or with minho because I got used to him..." hyunjin said.

Jeongin nooded sadly. "Is that why minho hyung put us together? Is it because he knew were going to understand each other?" Jeongin asked.

"Probably..." hyunjin said not too sure if it was actually true.

In a minute, jeongin got up and pecked hyunjins lips softly.

"I-im sorry... I couldn't resist to only look at your lips." He blushed and looked down at his legs.

Hyunjin smiled sweetly and picked his head up by lightly touching jeongins chin.

He came closer to his neck and with his nose lightly brushed over his neck.

Jeongin raised his head upwards and loud breaths ware heard.

Now both of them as if they could feel each others pain.

The soft touches ware calming jeongin. Hyunjin was calmed by heaving jeongin on his lap while his hands ware around hyunjins neck lightly placed.

Both of them started to cry quietly. There weren't any whimpers, sniffing or too loud breaths heard.

For a while both of them steared into each others eyes watching the tears falling down.

Jeongin slowly and little shaking got closer to kiss hyunjin.

It nearly looked like as if he was fighting with his fear.

Hyunjin didn't move, not even a little to not scare him. He wanted him to do it himself, so he closed his eyes and waited.

When finally jeongins lips touched hyunjins, his hands shifted from neck to hyunjins hair and their tears ware mixed together on their cheeks.

-

*minho and jisung

Both of them took shower to clean themselves. Minho had to help jisung to even get there because his whole body hurt.

After the shower both of them stayed in the bed because jisung was exhausted and minho was warming jisungs body.

"What would you wish if you've seen a shooting star?"

- - -

An: it's not going how I wanted it to go but still... hyunjin and jeongi? :0