05.

"Living out of low expectations..."

"Lixie~ I missed you..." jisung whined.

"I missed you as well... but I have a question..." felix said as he paused. "What the hell is HE doing at my place?" He said when he pointed at minho.

"Why do you hate me so much. I did nothing wrong." Minho said.

"You've basically embarrased me in front of ME." Felix dramatically said.

"You mean... with that omega thing?" Minho asked. " Is it my fault that you look like omega?" Felix nearly fainted.

"I-I- fine... I look like one. But I'm not." Said felix.

As jisung was cuddling to the younger one, minho felt jealous. Why tho.

"Did you done that?" Felix asked as he pointed at jisungs neck.

There was few hickeys on his neck.

Minho blushed from the embarrassment.

"He did. Aren't they nice lixie?" Jisung said and smiled.

He looked so happy. Minho couldn't imagine him being sad.

"They are decent." Felix smirked at minho. Minho opened his mouth.

"Dece- pfff..." he said and closed his mouth. "Kinda rude for a beta." Minho said.

"Not rude, I'm just telling you the truth when no one else does." Felix said and again smirked.

Minho growled and turned his head to the different direction.

-

*back to hyunjin and seungmin

Hyunjin started sucking onto seungmins nipple making him moan.

"You're only mine." Hyunjin hissed.

In that moment something ring in his head. It was really high pitched sound.

This never happened to him. He immediately covered his ears and started crying.

Seungmin got up and immediately hugged him.

"Jinnie? What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"T-that sounds... it's high and loud..." he said.

Seungmin didn't knew what was happening.

"Lie down..." seungmin said. Hyunjin did as he said finally the sound left his head. "Try to control me from down there ok?" Seungmin didn't knew what was it but he couldn't let hyunjin in his rut all alone.

Hyunjin dried his tears and nooded.

Seungmin used some of his own precum to lube hyunjins member and slide it right into him.

Hyunjin was little shocked because seungmin wasn't prepared properly to take... this much. (K.😅)

So he was tight.

"Seungmin-shi you're... t-tight." He said when he leaned back his head into the pillow.

"I-I know-" seungmin said before he moaned.

As seungmins hips ware going up and down, he smelled the banana milkshake like smell frequently.

They ware both already sweaty, but hyunjin more. On seungmins forehead was just forming thin layer of sweat but from hyunjins forehead was sweat dripping down.

That's why hyunjin heated his rut. Nothing was under control and it wasn't always that nice. Maybe...

When seungmin and hyunjin ware helping each other out every heat and rut, everything was fine. He wasn't scared, insecure and unsure. It was normal process.

When the time passed, hyunjin grew used to minho and him helping himself.

But why they ware separated?

"Hyunjin, I have a mate." These words broke everything that lived inside of hyunjin.

Hyunjin left him after that. He couldn't face someone, who he tought had for himself.

So he started with that thing. Because he was helping himself in ruts when he felt the most insecure, he fucked people when he wasn't in ruts.

"H-hyunjin-" seungmin whined.

Hyunjin was all sweaty from all of this concentrating. Yes his inner wolf was out but he was confused and lost.

"Fuck- minnie..." he cursed and grabbed seungmin by his waist.

"I-im gonna cum..." seungmin whimpered.

Hyunjin didn't said anything but he was also close.

Seungmin cum first on top of hyunjins tummy.

It took few more thrusts and hyunjin finally put his knot in. He looked devastated. He released big amounts of cum and turned both of them to the side.

Seungmin looked at him and was little scared.

"Hyunjin... do you feel well?" Hyunjin smiled weakly.

"Yes..." he said.

"But you're even hotter now then usually..." seungmin said. Hyunjins body was in flames.

Hyunjins knot deflated and as soon as seungmin could, he run out of the bed for a wet towel.

He cleaned hyunjins tummy first because there was most of the cum and then with another one, he cleaned the sweat on his face.

This was pretty weird situation because usually, alpha's do these things. But seungmin wasn't as tired as usually so he could handle this.

"I-im sorry... I should've be the one who cleans you..." hyunjin said all tired.

"No... it's ok... I am ok... your inner wolf had enough for now..." seungmin hushed him. "But I think that there is a lot of things that we need to talk about..."

-

*back to jisung and minho

"Ahm... jisung?" Minho said shyly.

"Yes minho?" Jisung answered and smiled at him.

"Week already passed... but... I wanted to ask... don't you wanna stay at my place little... longer?" He asked.

Jisung smiled.

"Yes. Why not." Minho shyly smiled.

"You guys are cute... but too cute for my taste." Felix said.

"That means that we should go now." Said minho, took jisungs hand and walked him to the door.

Felix smiled.

- - -

An. I promise... main ship isn't seungjin. But they are cute:,) (like literally what am I talking about... the main ship isn't even that MAIN... all of them are main... just the one is little more... important let's say...)