31.

"Pain is beauty..."

*hyunjin, seungmin & jeongin

Jeongin was packing his things when hyunjin came into the room.

"Innie? Where are you going?" He asked.

"Ah hyunjin. I'll be living alone again." Said jeongin.

"Why?"

"Hyunjin. You have seungmin hyung and I, my work here is done." Jeongin smiled.

"What do you mean by my work here is done?" Hyunjin asked and seungmin entered the room as well.

"As I was living with you two, I've realized that my future isn't supposed to be with you hyunjin." He said and zipped his suitcase. "You two ware made for each other hyunjin, I just wanted to remind it to both of you."

"Jeongin, I won't let you live alone." Hyunjin said.

"Hyung, don't worry about me... I'm not a baby anymore. I'm now grown up omega. I'll be safe and ok. And besides we can still see each other whenever we want, am I right?" Hyunjin nooded. "See, it's just few steps... don't worry hyung."

Jeongin picked up all his things and gave kiss to seungmins and hyunjins cheek. "Thank you hyung's for having me here." He thanked waved as an goodbye and left.

Hyunjin was kinda sad about jeongin leaving. That was kinda obvious because he was there with him at his first heat.

But seungmin comforted hyunjin and everything was good again.

-

*felix & changbin

Both of them ware lying on a couch while cuddling. They ware watching some kind of drama that was airing in that moment when the doorbell was heard.

"I'll go and open." Said felix.

He got up and opened the door.

"Hi." Said jisung as felix fully opened the door.

"Hannie? What happened to your hair a-and cheeks?" Felix asked nearly not recognizing the older one.

Jisung wasn't prepared to answer this type of question but when he wanted to say something, minho interrupted him.

"His hair was damaged because of bleaching so he cut it short. And about those cheeks... he got a plastic surgery." Minho casually answered.

Felix was watching jisung with open mouth.

"Plastic surgery?" Felix asked once more.

"Ahm... it's a long story..." jisung said nervously.

"Oh... anyways... come in." Said felix little confused and got back in to sit on the couch.

When felix left the hall jisung looked little stressed. Minho patted his head and smiled at him saying "don't worry... it'll be ok..."

"We made some pancakes for you." Said minho and placed them on the kitchen counter.

They said hi to changbin and sat on the couch with them.

-

*hyunjin & seungmin

"Honey?" Hyunjin said as he snuggled his head under seungmins hand.

Seungmin looked at him and smiled. "Yes?"

"What is the comic gonna be about? You've been working on it for a long time, which is pretty obvious because it's a comic but still, I would like to know about what it is."