14.

"Should we only love God and hate ourselves?..."

"Why?" Hyunjin said quietly.

"What?" Jeungso asked.

"Why can he have happy life with someone and I was suffering and now when I find someone he's trying to ruin it all." He started. "He doesn't want me to find a mate when he already has someone." Hyunjin cried. "Why me... why I have to suffer, I've already moved on..."

Jeungso hugged him softly while he was crying mess.

"Hyunjin... I don't think that it is that way..."

"Then how?"

Jeungso smiled.

"You know... seungmin is and always will be loving you. He does always have this." Jeungso opened his pocked and took out of it the lama plushie. "You know... he needs it in his heats every time. You don't even know how much he talks about you, whenever we went out, he would tell me stories about everything that you two went trough and say how cool and amazing you are."

Hyunjin stoped crying.

"But if he loves me so much... why is he still with you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why are you asking me? Go and ask him." Jeungso said. He opened hyunjins hand and put in it the lama plushie. "He must be scared and sad because he doesn't have it with him, give it to him ok?" Jeungso said and left.

Hyunjin was left alone. He didn't know what to do because he does love seungmin, but he also loves jeongin and he doesn't wanna leave one of them behind.

It was an important decision so if he messes up, he will regret.

-

*minho and jisung

Jisung was again stuck at the toilet. Minho prepared some pills for him and went to the bed because it was already late.

Jisung lied besides him and hugged him from the behind.

He liked the alpha's scent and warm body. "Hmmm... chocolate." He mumbled.

But minho was already sleeping.

-

*felix

Felix wasn't as happy for the last few days. He felt kinda empty.

He was preparing himself to the... party.

"Are you prepared buddy?" He said while fixing his clothes.

"Ah- yes I am..." felix answered.

"Good. Let's go then." Said the alpha while walking to the door.

-

As both of them sat in a expensive looking car felix didn't felt well.

"Were here." Said the bodyguard while opening the door for both of them.

"Remember felix, act as best as you can. I'm really trying to get her."

Felix smiled for a second and as soon as the alpha looked away, sad face appeared again.

"There she is..." the alpha said.

The beta looked the same way and again down at the ground.

What felix wasn't expecting is that the alpha catched his jaw and pulled it upward to the sky gently not to hurt him.

The female looked the way where they ware standing. The alpha noticed and started sucking and licking felix's neck.

This was pretty normal way of showing the dominance of the alpha like that.

She was looking not getting her eyes out of them.

It was nearly ten minutes already and felix needed to cum.

"H-hyung... I-im going to cum... s-stop..." felix whispered few words mixed with air.

"Not yet." He said and continued twitching his nipple trough the shirt and rubbing his hand onto felix's crotch.

(I didn't mention it but they are on not as visible spot. No one besides that girl have see them.)

"H-hyung... h-hyung..." felix whispered.

Few seconds after, he came into his pants. He slowly slid down the alpha's body to the ground.

When he lifted his head the girl was in front of him kissing the alpha.

Then they turned and walked to the party.

Felix was left at the ground looking like a mess still little shaking from how sensitive he was.

The bodyguard came to him and picked him from the ground bridal style covered in blanket.

He put him into the car while felix was just crying.

"Where should I go now young mister?" He asked.

"To my home... please jinhae hyung..." he sobbed.

Jinhae nooded.

-

When they arrived to felix's apartment, jinhae again picked him and got him into the dorm.

-

"Why are you doing all of this for him?" Jinhae asked.

"Because... I... I love him..." he said.

"I know that it must be hard... when he doesn't wanna date beta's." Jinhae said.

Felix nooded sadly.

-

Felix was sleeping quietly because he was exhausted on the couch. Jinhae already left because he had a lots of work.

In a minute something woke him up it was sousound of a keys.

The problem is, that the only one, who has keys to his apartment is he himself and-

"Ah- fuck." Girls voice was heard from the hallway.

"Shh... save that to the bed." Felix heard the alpha and that girl obviously drunk.

Felix now cried. Why does he do that to him.

When he heard the door from his own bedroom shut, he began to cry even more. He cried quietly but a lot.

His eyes already burn from all of these tears.

The things that he could heard next ware moans, whimpers, whines...

This wasn't even his apartment, it was felix's and jisungs.

He couldn't sleep that night so he just cried.

-

At the morning, the alpha woke up with that girl besides him.

Big headache hit his head when he stood up.

He walked to the kitchen because he realized that this was felix's apartment and not the girls.

Felix was sitting there with third cup of coffee half way gone and red eyes.

"Felix please... make me soup and give me some painkillers and water. I was drinking too much."

Felix finally turned his head towards the alpha smiled, threw one of the empty cups at the floor which break in a second.

"Yes changbin hyung, as you wish."

- - -

An. :*