20.

"The test of true love is love for the enemies..."

"Friend? Ok then... that is valid reason." Minho said and smiled.

Felix smiled as well.

"What about your drunk boyfriend on the couch?" Jisung asked.

"You can't let him be here alone and drunk at the same time..." minho added.

"Fuck..." felix swore quietly.

"Fuck? Well... I don't think that he's in a condition to do that but go ahead." Minho smirked at felix.

"WHAT?! No... please... I can't stay here..." felix panicked.

"Lixie... you can. Plus... someone needs to take care of him or else he does something dangerous." Jisung said and hugged him.

"Why don't you two stay here?" Felix said.

"Well, it isn't our boyfriend." Minho said.

"Ok..." felix sighed.

They left and felix sat on the couch where changbin was lying.

"Thank you." Changbin said and sat besides felix.

"Thank you for what... I should've thank you for all the trust issues that I have." Felix said.

"I'm really sorry... I messed up."

"You did. Now execuse me, I have to go home." Felix said.

"But this is your home." Felix looked at him.

"Not anymore. Home is place, where you feel safe and loved. I can't feel anything here."

Felix said got up and wanted to leave but changbin grabbed his hand turned him around and pulled him into deep and warm kiss.

The kiss felt for both of them like an eternity. When they pulled off felix pulled his hand out of his touch.

"Changbin you're drunk stop."

"No I'm not... listen to me... I'll do what ever it takes to be again with you. Please, believe me." Changbin fell on his knees heaving his hands clasped together.

"Changbin-"

"Please..."

Changbin was now standing in front of him and watched his eyes.

Felix looked down. "Alright..." changbin hugged him and smiled.

"Thank you... thank you so much..." changbin was nearly crying from all the happiness.

Felix was still little sceptical about all of this but tried to believe him as much as he could.

-

*seungmin & jeongin

Both of them stayed like that hugging each other for the whole time when hyunjin was gone.

When hyunjin opened the door, jeongin wanted to leave from seungmins lap but seungmin held him tightly.

Hyunjin entered the room and was surprised at what he saw.

"Mind explaining to me?" Hyunjin said with a smirk on his face.

"I-" jeongin opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by seungmin.

"No. What should we explain." Seungmin said with no expression.

"Explain your actions kim seungmin." It was a lot of pressure to act tuff towards alpha.

"I don't want to." Now even jeongin was little surprised.

Seungmin now knew that he is the joker here. He knew that he won't get what he wants because he is the second one.

"Apologize for your actions seungmin." Hyunjin said.

"For what actions?" Seungmin said and released jeongin who just sat besides seungmin.

"I see you're playing the tuff one." Hyunjin said and smirked.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and got up to his and jeongins room.

When he closed his door, hyunjin sat besides jeongin.

"What just happened?"  Hyunjin asked.

"You didn't hugged me... so he hugged me instead of you." Jeongin said and looked down.

"Aww... innie... alpha's so sorry... I was in a hurry..." hyunjin said in small voice.

"It's ok now..." said jeongin.

Hyunjin smiled and hugged him.

-

Hyunjin noticed the major change in seungmins act.

He was always cheerful, playful, happy little fluff ball. But that changed.

He turned into this weird tsundere like character. He wasn't mad. He was normally hugging jeongin while looking at hyunjin with his annoyed like face.

Hyunjin hoped that he will again see this sweet happy puppy that was running around the house with him. He missed the playfulness of his.

"Seungmin-shi~ come and play~" hyunjin was doing puppy eyes while sitting on the floor.

Seungmin annoyed looked at him and sighed.

"Hyunjin, I don't want to."

"But you've always wanted to..." he whined.

"I guess I've grew up to the point where I just don't wanna play your stupid little games. Now execuse me, I have to finish my work." Seungmin said pushed hyunjins forehead with his pencil and continued.

That hurts hyunjins feelings a lot.

They were like a puzzle. They just cannot figure out, how they're gonna fit.

Hyunjin left the room where seungmin was and decided to go and ask jeongin instead.

Seungmin was kinda sad that he was doing all of this to him, but that's just how he acts now. He's changed now.

He continued with his drawing of an comic book that he's been working on lately.

That was his way to distract himself from hyunjin and everything that was happening around him.

It was about a young boy chasing his dream.

He had already sketched everything besides the final chapter.

He didn't properly knew what he wanted it to end like so he left it untouched yet.

He had a nice drawing tablet that Jeungso gave him as a gift.

-

*flash back

"Here." Said Jeungso and handed him the box.

"What is that?" Seungmin asked confused.

"Its a... goodbye gift from me... I wanted to give it to you for a long time already... but your birthday isn't even near. So... it's something like a goodbye gift..." he said while he softly smiled.

"No... I don't deserve it-" jeungso smiled as he placed his finger on seungmins lips.

"Yes, you do. I've always believed in you and your dreams... I always wanted to support them. Please... take that gift..." jeungso said and handed him the big box.

The box was nearly big as whole seungmins body, he didn't knew what to expect, but it was heavy.

"We can always meet if you want to... I know I said goodbye gift... but it's more like goodbye to our relationship... hope you'll like it..." jeungso said and placed one last sweet kiss on seungmins lips.

It was soft and light kiss.

"See you..." said jeungso sadly with smile while his hand slided down off of seungmins hand.

- - -

An. :,)